Pages:
Author

Topic: SIMPLE INFO FOR NEWBIE BEFORE TRADING IN THE WORLD CRYPTOCURRENCY - page 2. (Read 271 times)

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
This is because the price of bitcoin yag increasingly soared so high that it can be used as future investment.
So the high value of Bitcoin makes it a good investment? Thinking like this way will cause significant losses.
If your motivation to buy Bitcoin is to invest, you put your money in a risky investment and may cause you to lose all the money. ""
Learning about how Bitcoin works? wallets? How do you protect your account Pvt keys? And other technical basics is the priority for each newbie because without it you expose your entire income and profits to risk.
The rest of your points are all true Smiley
Activity: 2548
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
In modern times to Melineal like nowadays a lot of newcomers who want to try to look for accountability in the world of Bitcoin (Cryptocurrency). This is because the price of bitcoin yag increasingly soared so high that it can be used as future investment. So it would be nice as a beginner we pay attention to some things before starting Trading in Cryptocurrency world.

1. After creating an account at https://bitcointalk.org and creating an onlie wallet at https://www.myetherwallet.com (often used) then do not forget to note the important things that are in account and wallet like Paswod, Privat key , email and more.

2. We should use more personal money. Do not use money for daily needs, this is because many unexpected risks in Cryptocurrency World, or can also find capital in advance by following Project Bounty, Airdrop etc.

3. Recognize the art and style of Bitcoin trading. Use technical analysis and fundamental techniques such as emotional control, the right decision to buy and sell assets owned. Do not be a trader who just speculate just because Cryptocurrency world has no clear market share rules.

4. Note the difference in price on each market to avoid excessive costs in order to take profit.

5. Recognize, understand and find out data data with whom you will transact. Remember, don't let us become victims!

6. Do research in detail before participating in any projeck.
hopefully useful for us all. greetings newbie.

Well, before starting to involve in trading, it is better that we are much prepared in anything that is possible to happen in this field so it is much advisable to have a full and better understanding about it at first so we can be much aware. Just remember trading is not an easy as what we think. In this field we need to be much wiser, much smarter and have a better sense strategies so we can able to avoid from any possible losses and always keep to our mind that invest only the amount of money that we can afford to loose.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Good things to know before starting trading, but anyway I think that you need to know a little bit more before you will go and risk your money, but also I can say it depends on every person so whatever.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
Dimon69
Newbie’s feel’s very confused sometimes about some topics like these. This kind of post always helps the newbie’s by information . But if information are wrong that’s definitely felt some bad effects.
if this is false information , of course its no good for anybody . but for newbies , information is just what they need to get into it

This is basic information for the beginners that wants to start to study and  learn about in trading. There's nothing wrong with the op said but one thing MyEtherWallet is not an bitcoin wallet, it is for altcoins or tokens.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Newbie’s feel’s very confused sometimes about some topics like these. This kind of post always helps the newbie’s by information . But if information are wrong that’s definitely felt some bad effects.
if this is false information , of course its no good for anybody . but for newbies , information is just what they need to get into it
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
MEW is an altcoin wallet not a bitcoin and if you want to trade altcoins you don't need an altcoin wallet you just need a secure bitcoin wallet preferably cold storage like paper wallet and an exchange account where you trade the pump and dump altcoins and then transfer the profit you make to your bitcoin cold storage for long term holding.
Activity: 149
In addition to what the posted said,we should remember that the price of bitcoin does not necessarily follow technical analysis. So be extremely cautious when trading. I would advice you open a demo account t with one if the numerous forex traders who trade crypto and demo trade for at least three months before venturing with real money. I speak from experience after having lost huge sums of money to inexperience,impatience and indiscipline.
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
That 's what I need for starting to invest in bitcoin. It's really useful and helpful information 
Activity: 76
Thank you so much for your sharing. I hope it will be useful for me and other newbies
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
In modern times to Melineal like nowadays a lot of newcomers who want to try to look for accountability in the world of Bitcoin (Cryptocurrency). This is because the price of bitcoin yag increasingly soared so high that it can be used as future investment. So it would be nice as a beginner we pay attention to some things before starting Trading in Cryptocurrency world.

1. After creating an account at https://bitcointalk.org and creating an onlie wallet at https://www.myetherwallet.com (often used) then do not forget to note the important things that are in account and wallet like Paswod, Privat key , email and more.

2. We should use more personal money. Do not use money for daily needs, this is because many unexpected risks in Cryptocurrency World, or can also find capital in advance by following Project Bounty, Airdrop etc.

3. Recognize the art and style of Bitcoin trading. Use technical analysis and fundamental techniques such as emotional control, the right decision to buy and sell assets owned. Do not be a trader who just speculate just because Cryptocurrency world has no clear market share rules.

4. Note the difference in price on each market to avoid excessive costs in order to take profit.

5. Recognize, understand and find out data data with whom you will transact. Remember, don't let us become victims!

6. Do research in detail before participating in any projeck.
hopefully useful for us all. greetings newbie.
Pages:
Jump to: