Pages:
Author

Topic: Simple portfolio tracker - page 2. (Read 3718 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
December 27, 2017, 03:22:15 PM
This is my go-to site for crypto tracker. Blockfolio doesn't work on desktop, so it is nice to have a site that works equally well on mobile and desktop.

I do wish there was a way to browse other public portfolios and see what others are holding. Thanks for the good work.
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
December 18, 2017, 06:04:56 PM
Solid site layout, but I cant create new portfolios or rename the main portfolio
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
December 18, 2017, 12:59:06 PM
Really nice, I really like this! The only thing is that after I edited my portfolio today and I was really happy...now I can't login in anymore. When I enter the password it keeps loading forever!?!? Is it me or the site?
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 04:39:22 PM
Great website, but please please please add BTC (and ETH) as a base currency option.
Holdings can't be added accurately in advanced mode without purchase price in BTC.
Your website is almost perfect, but without this feature I just can't use it.
Activity: 42
November 21, 2017, 01:26:53 PM
Very good project.Been useing it to track my portfolio.Thank you guys.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
September 23, 2017, 10:17:36 AM
 This is great! awesome project!! keep up the good work, some visualization tools will be a great addition
Activity: 31
July 25, 2017, 04:46:09 PM
Interesting project. Why not let the users register when they want to. I don't like that login/register pop-up. Keep up the good work!

You mean register with an email?

Unfortunately, I do not have enough money (I'm using all my savings to develop it) to hire kick-ass security experts. As for now, we decided to keep it simple and anonymous in order to protect our users from potential hacking until we hire robust security experts.
July 25, 2017, 04:39:08 PM
Great site, very informative,and simple.Hope you incorporate more data and some blogs soon. I wonder if you can make an android version or an app for it as I am always on the go. Keep up the good work.

If his project is of high interest, he will definitely do it. The most important thing is the support of everyone. He needs it, that is the motivation for him to work. right ?

We definitely will! Right now our main focus is:
1. Aggregate most relevant news related to your portfolio and coins in general.
2. Advanced portfolio for professional traders (optional (the basic one will stay untouched)).
3. Coin stats.
4. Real-time data (our own API)

Thank you for kind words and healthy critics, we need both:)
July 25, 2017, 04:32:00 PM
I love this! - but i have to agree with justin86 - the colours are the problem. It is very hard to look at so probably need darker colours but still very cool...

I like the website but I think you should hire a graphic designer, and a signature campaign may be good for your project.

Hey guys,

Thank you for using our platform:) I changed the colors to meet the standards. Let m know if it works. I hope it will make your eyes happy!
Activity: 137
July 25, 2017, 01:11:24 PM
Interesting project. Why not let the users register when they want to. I don't like that login/register pop-up. Keep up the good work!
Activity: 378
July 25, 2017, 12:19:02 PM
Great site, very informative,and simple.Hope you incorporate more data and some blogs soon. I wonder if you can make an android version or an app for it as I am always on the go. Keep up the good work.

If his project is of high interest, he will definitely do it. The most important thing is the support of everyone. He needs it, that is the motivation for him to work. right ?
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
July 25, 2017, 12:07:24 PM
Hi guys,

I built a simple dashboard called http://coin.fyi/ basically this is ver of yahoo finance but for BTC.

I combined coinmarketcap.com (which is great) + simple portfolio tracker + mobile friendly. Recent "to-the-moon" events definitely attracted quite a few new users and now I'm thinking what kind of new useful features can be added. Any feedback will be highly appreciated!

btw I'm adding "This week ICO's" tracker soon.

Update: ICO widget is available! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19862652

A really great idea, this will support everyone in this forum, thank you, i've been having trouble finding the info, but now it's easier.
Activity: 261
July 25, 2017, 10:28:41 AM
I love this! - but i have to agree with justin86 - the colours are the problem. It is very hard to look at so probably need darker colours but still very cool...
Activity: 406
Market Integration Platform
July 25, 2017, 09:45:36 AM
I like the website but I think you should hire a graphic designer, and a signature campaign may be good for your project.
July 25, 2017, 06:07:21 AM
The ICO widget looks good. I bookmarked the page Smiley

It will look even better next month! Stay tuned  Wink
July 25, 2017, 06:01:15 AM
I have a simple suggestion: let the user choose what he wants to see on his dashboard.

Some ideas:
- Let the users be able to remove the "ICO's this week", "Google trends" or any other row they don't want.
- Make every row organizable. e.g: I want the portfolio news above everything in the page.
- Let the user choose how many coins he want to see per page in the "Market Cap". 50 may be too much for some users.

Great feedback! Will create tickets for your requests right now to make sure we implement your suggestion. Unfortunately, it will have to wait for a month or so.. we are slammed with work!
Activity: 587
Merit: 500
July 03, 2017, 07:16:34 PM
I was only thinking about this earlier, each time I want to check my polo portfolio, takes me couple of mins to get through 2FA and the lag that comes with it.
It's getting late now, but I'll get signed up and checked out in the morning.
Thanks for creating it, much appreciated.
Activity: 355
July 02, 2017, 10:08:07 AM
Congratulations! You really made a very nice tool which shows the most important information!
How did you manage to get such a wonderful Google Trend chart. I also looked for an API for google trends but I didn't found one.
Would you be so kind to tell us, how you did this trend chart?
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1268
July 01, 2017, 05:58:30 PM
Yes the ICO widget is good, its nice to be able to view what ico's are happening on a daily basis.

Good idea above, let each user set the amount of  coins/currencies they want to view.

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
July 01, 2017, 08:50:32 AM
I have a simple suggestion: let the user choose what he wants to see on his dashboard.

Some ideas:
- Let the users be able to remove the "ICO's this week", "Google trends" or any other row they don't want.
- Make every row organizable. e.g: I want the portfolio news above everything in the page.
- Let the user choose how many coins he want to see per page in the "Market Cap". 50 may be too much for some users.

Pages:
Jump to: