Pages:
Author

Topic: simple technique of selling high and buying low. - page 4. (Read 670 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
Buy low sell high it’s a common Theory of trading. If you wan to make some profit hou must follow it.

Normally the strategy is when price drop huge we buy the coin. But we make two mistake here,

1. We invest all in one coin. For why we can not buy back again in farther dip, Also can not hold due to coin goes lower persistently.

2. We don't follow the price chart. I mean the coin make a drop does not mean it will not drop more. So if you can read the chart correctly we may find the best time to pick the coin in bag.

If we don't do these mistake hope fully we can find the proper time to buy imo.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
profit taking will involve a trader to buy low and sell high. it sounds simple but it isnt. if not properly mastered you might miss a time to sell and a time to buy back and intervals to do this buying and selling. share your skills and techniques that can be used to achieve this.
It can appear to be easy, but it isn't; yes, there are other TA to consider before entering the market.

The support and resistance levels are one of the fundamentals; buying a dip does not guarantee that it will bounce because it can break through the resistance.

The crypto market can be deceiving at times; it can go up and down, so we must buy on a dip where there is good support or flooring to ensure that it does not go lower.
Activity: 896
Merit: 104
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
That is actually the basic method of trading. In theory, it isn't so hard to make profitable trades by buying low and selling high. The only issue here is that it requires skills, knowledge and experience to know when to actually buy and when to sell.
As simple as buying and selling sounds, it is funny that it requires a lot of work. It requires the knowledge of technical analysis, that is how to read chart patterns that form in the market. You also need to understand how fundamental analysis work. How certain news can affect the market whether positively or negatively.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

is hard to do when you have less capital. what you need is time and money because its needs a lot of waiting and it could take years if you want the biggest gain. the early investors did it easy, all they did was just waiting and after a few years they already have tons of money.

but if you do it as the day trader does, it's going to be harder. some even have to spread fud just to make the price drop so they could buy again when the price is dragged down.

Sometimes huge money is not necessary if you know how to trade correctly and knows how to do a good technical analysis, I have friends which trade only small amount in binance futures but actually his earning good when bull market is occuring and sudden fall happens, its just you need to have brains on this as well proper management of doing your stop loss since this is most important thing to learn first so that you will not liquidated easily while trading.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

is hard to do when you have less capital. what you need is time and money because its needs a lot of waiting and it could take years if you want the biggest gain. the early investors did it easy, all they did was just waiting and after a few years they already have tons of money.

but if you do it as the day trader does, it's going to be harder. some even have to spread fud just to make the price drop so they could buy again when the price is dragged down.
Activity: 827
Merit: 100
profit taking will involve a trader to buy low and sell high. it sounds simple but it isnt. if not properly mastered you might miss a time to sell and a time to buy back and intervals to do this buying and selling. share your skills and techniques that can be used to achieve this.
in every trading technique even though it sounds classic like buying low and selling high but believe me it all requires a strategy. the most basic is that we have to set the percentage to sell at the point when it increases. besides that, at the time of the increase we must be able to analyze when the token price falls again, and what is the percentage decline so that we can prepare to buy in large quantities at low prices
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

OP is desparate for money i guess. If anyone know exactly how to buy low and sell high, we all already on Forbes list right now. Instead buy low sell high, how about buy - forget - and HODL? it will be much better than trading for pennies.

All coin are same, either it bitcoin or altcoin, actually all coins are pump and dump. What makes them different only which coin usually get more attention and the usage of that coin.
Ey, Buy low and sell high is basically day trading, and a faster way to earn instead of HODL. OP might need it immediately you never know. HODL takes way too much time to actually profit from, especially right now taking into consideration that the BTC market just recently hit ATH.
A faster way indeed, but you only earn pennies instead of dollar. What's the point buy now and sell later after minutes? Do we have to monitor our investment 24/7? That's why it's not worth it and better to forget what you have bought and HODL it. Bitcoin hit ATH already more than 1 week ago, it's not recently AFAIK.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 68
That's true also you need to consider a lot of things this includes when are you going to enter a trade this is the most critical part, there are times that you thought you have a good entry at a lower point but it keeps going down.
It's not advisable to go in waiting for the right time because you won't find it and it may never happen and the prices might that were looking isn't going to arrive there anymore. Just get in the market, accumulate as much as possible and in the accumulate part, that's where you should be mindful of when you are buying so you can get more out of your money.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Strategies for making profits in cryptocurrencies are variable and the easiest is DAC for those who do not want to risk.

sorry, what does DAC mean?
Activity: 2142
Merit: 465
Telegram: @jperryC
That's true also you need to consider a lot of things this includes when are you going to enter a trade this is the most critical part, there are times that you thought you have a good entry at a lower point but it keeps going down.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 518
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Buy, Hold, and Sell.
I don't see an ending story for this. It is a common practice since before and this actually working. Have we thought about changing it? I say NO. It was fine for me and I keep doing this over and over again even if somebody will tell me that this is obsolete coz it wasn't.

What we gonna do now is to enhance our skills and probably chart reading because that was more important to make decisions.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Buying at a low price and selling at a high price is an old theoretical strategy based on the basis that you know the levels of resistance crisis to buy and sell, but it is not the only way as it is considered theoretical and not practical. Or, more correctly, the mathematical method to make a profit.
Strategies for making profits in cryptocurrencies are variable and the easiest is DAC for those who do not want to risk.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 578
It's funny when I see this type of topic in other groups.

The memes are coming and says the opposite, buying high and selling low.  Tongue

But it's true that it might sound simple but doing it could be hard for others. The high price that they might see today, they're not yet contented and want to wait until it rises more.

In the end of it, they miss the selling opportunity when it starts to drop.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
What could make this difficult to master is that because we even don't know what will happen next. You can't perfectly catch the higher price at all times. (but just be a lucky person if you did). And the other factor is that we had sometimes driven badly by our emotions and being greedy.

There is no such market perfection and not all strategies are working great.
Buy at low and sell at high, that is the best strategy that I've used since before, and everyone using this one.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 329
Well you can’t really get the lowest price , but it’s always good plan your buying earlier, if possible some years ahead the expected time for the next bull run, that way you can hold till then and for sure you’re going to benefit from it.

Take for example, I didn’t get much from the bull run in 2017, so I decided to plan ahead for the next one that will come. As early as January of 2018 the market was already crashing and many people were losing money, people lost hope. Then I was kind of a noob, though I joined the community before then,but I wasn’t much active.I knew that from history the market usually goes up after every halving that takes place. I saw a lot of people predicting 2019 and 2020 to be the year for the next bull run, so I decided to invest around April 2018 when the price was around $6,800 and $7000 and then hold my coins till the next bull run. Even though the price did drop below that, but I never sold them, I kept holding it cause I planned ahead and was ready to hold it even if it took five years.

I think this explanation sheds a bit light on the kind of strategy I make use of when investing in cryptocurrencies; always buying ahead of time.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
You might miss, yes, but don't panic.
The panic is the outcome mostly by many traders when it comes into taking the chance to buy in the dip.
If you're indeed a trader, not the long-term one, you should be taking down the notes of the lowest dip of every month, maybe ATH as well for selling purposes.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076
zknodes.org
At least you need practice to do that. There are different standards regarding whether the price is low or the price is high. I think it's just a matter of looking at the Time Frame you created. If you are a day tarder or even a scalper. You have to watch the chart movement, and the trend. But from the person I know Bitcoin the most patient are people who hold back for several years my friend has a DOGE in price 14 satoshi. But it all depends on your trading skills, because a holder needs extra patience.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
There is no 100% successful strategy for this, it's all upon your personal skills. Usually when price drops, people don't buy and when price goes up people start buying. For me, I buy when price gets stable and dips start occurring after few intervals.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
to be honest today I teach how to trade to my brother who is new to crypto trading for the first time. although I have interacted with crypto for a long time and traded thousands of times, this technique is not easy. as you said should be studied deeper and control the level of emotions.

So, how funny I am teaching the technique of buying low and selling high to my brother this afternoon. and he is very enthusiastic about listening, asking questions and so on. until he finally made an initial deposit to a trusted exchange, Binance, for $ 20. (I suggest the amount of $ 20). with the reason to practice in order to interact with the market first, profit or loss problems are commonplace, the most important point for now is to learn until he finds a way to trade from his first experience (the first coin he bought was Waves).

The lesson is, even though we don't master trading techniques in detail, at least the knowledge we have can gradually be utilized by others.

as the proverb says "useful humans, are humans who provide benefits to others".
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101
if not properly mastered you might miss a time to sell and a time to buy back and intervals to do this buying and selling. share your skills and techniques that can be used to achieve this.
I am somehow manage to catch exact low and high by continuous monitoring along with moving average crossover strategy. When you're opting for a longer moving average then there will be the possibility of higher accuracy. Moreover I am following multiple strategies so that when more than one strategies are telling same thing to buy or sell them I am going for that without hesitations.

I'm not always looking for low to buy and high to sell. In other words, I'm just buying at oversold zones and selling at overbought zones. Technically this is not having big differences from what you have mentioned still overbought and oversold regions are high/low levels of on that particular day and not lifetime's.
Pages:
Jump to: