Pages:
Author

Topic: simple tips for newbie trading bitcoin pair altcoin - page 2. (Read 1775 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
- don't put all your buy order at 1place,
- don't buying altcoin in ICO, IPO etc.
- don't buying altcoin when the price rising (+100% or more)
- sometimes we must sell our altcoin, even we lose for buy back at lower rate
- don't buying altcoin with not active dev, potentially scam is higher.

very good set of points for trading. although each of them can be argued and may have exceptions, the general rule for trading is this.
for example sometimes i buy when the altcoin is rising to catch the rocket to the moon and gain at least a portion of the profit, although this is risky i haven't yet striked out.
good point mate, just always remember a good trader always look for better earnings, what I mean on that is just buy low and always sell high in that position you will earned, just look for the trade that have big margins between buy and sell orders. just want to add.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.

very good set of points for trading. although each of them can be argued and may have exceptions, the general rule for trading is this.
for example sometimes i buy when the altcoin is rising to catch the rocket to the moon and gain at least a portion of the profit, although this is risky i haven't yet striked out.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
Yes agree. Never ever invest into a new Altcoin especially when it is in ICO or IPO phrase - don't even invest in it when it is out.

You could add, check for Bitcointalk thread of the Altcoin before investing into it. Invest in Altcoin that is somewhat old and have a somewhat active community here. Another point could be only trade Altcoin on trusted and active website such as Bittrex or YoBit where daytrading will be faster.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
Sure there is lot of good tips who new people in trading should do before join in:

-only risk your money if you if you can take the loss
-always do a nice research about whats happend before invest in something
-be aware of trolls.

and more will come Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
never buy yovi
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
trader is easy if you know the trick
the first important for newbie trader is :

i will update it soon Smiley
donation : 1FMWSffdKoD6Q7wkHCTZ53kWMBX5LHsELb

are you have other tips/trick..? please share it
i will add it to first page

other tips
Sure there is lot of good tips who new people in trading should do before join in:

-only risk your money if you if you can take the loss
-always do a nice research about whats happend before invest in something
-be aware of trolls.

and more will come Smiley

If the size of the «Buy» much more part of the «Sell», which means willing to buy the currency much more willing to sell, it must necessarily be indicative of a high probability of rate of growth.
If the size of the «Sell» much more part of the «Buy», it shows the opposite trend. But this is only the signs, it is likely but not inevitable, so always stay cool-headed.
Pages:
Jump to: