Pages:
Author

Topic: Simple ways to earn Bitcoin? - page 4. (Read 7131 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I can draw your avatar!
February 12, 2015, 09:40:32 AM
http://btc-flow.com
Waterfall, not faucet.
What is waterfall? Is that more better than faucet? Shocked

it is a figure of speech, normal faucets give drops, this one gives more, like a waterfall. But not sure if they can hold up and deliver, they might just be building a userbase real quick with false promisses and then leave us all behind, it happens and then life goes on Smiley
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
February 12, 2015, 09:07:49 AM
Waterfall, not faucet.
What is waterfall? Is that more better than faucet? Shocked
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
February 12, 2015, 07:39:08 AM
It depends on what you consider simple  Smiley
If you have trading skills you can consider simple trade, if you are able to post very much signature campaigns fit well for you, and so on...
Activity: 608
Merit: 502
February 12, 2015, 01:48:06 AM
You can earn bitcoin for completing microtasks or watching videos at bitcoinget.com.
Activity: 882
Merit: 595
February 12, 2015, 12:34:20 AM
signature compaign is the best way to earn some coins.

mabye, but not much.
i think best ways to earn bitcoin
trading and trading. this my opinion.

signature campaign is the best way to earn bitcoin we need just posting
but if trading you need skill how to buy low and sell in high price
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
February 11, 2015, 05:55:19 PM

mabye, but not much.
trading, of course, you may earn much more but you may also lose big, depending on your trading experience (general  and altcoin in particular).
With signature campaigns the only risk is that the campaign runs out of funds and you won't get paid (which may happen, but you will be informed by other users in this forum).
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002
February 11, 2015, 02:37:37 PM

mabye, but not much.
legendary
Activity: 1218
February 11, 2015, 01:27:13 PM
Waterfall, not faucet.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
February 11, 2015, 01:23:36 PM
I have a laptop, but I can't do mining with this. Is there simple ways to earn Bitcoin else mining?
Um, how about cloud mining? It is good?

Thanks Grin

cloud mining is not really profitable anymore unless for long term , there is a lot of ways to make "easy" BTc and one of them is signature compaigns , don't listen to people that says faucets are good because they aren't and you will barely earn nothing from them . another thing is using BTCJam it's for Loaning and you can get interesst as far as I know , never tested it tho and it does require some real informations ( ID included )

Faucets are not bad. They are simply beyond being bad. They are terrible waste of time. Maybe faucets are good if you are a beggar or someone with bazillion hours to spend on useless clicking and typing captchas.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
February 11, 2015, 01:18:44 PM
I have a laptop, but I can't do mining with this. Is there simple ways to earn Bitcoin else mining?

Thanks Grin

cloud mining is not really profitable anymore unless for long term , there is a lot of ways to make "easy" BTc and one of them is signature compaigns , don't listen to people that says faucets are good because they aren't and you will barely earn nothing from them . another thing is using BTCJam it's for Loaning and you can get interesst as far as I know , never tested it tho and it does require some real informations ( ID included )
Activity: 552
Merit: 255
February 11, 2015, 01:08:14 PM
legendary
Activity: 966
February 11, 2015, 10:49:29 AM

Thanks Grin
No, cloud mining is bassicaly an scam, avoid it you will never profit from it. Best way is to do some job you are experienced in and get salary in BTC or just simply join signature campaign.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
February 11, 2015, 09:39:23 AM
Faucet , after that join the signature in BTC(bitcointalk)
Faucets are complete waste of time. the time you spent clicking on  faucet may be spent in a much better and efficient way. See my earlier post at the top of this page for details.
legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001
February 11, 2015, 09:01:32 AM
Post more and join a good signature campaigns. There are a lot of good ones out there right now. Or... buy a full/senior account if you really want to and start posting from there. The forum has no rules against the sales of accounts but... some members tend to disapprove including me. You could ROI in as little as 1 month.
How to buy a full senior account? Is if I bought senior account, I will be a senior on Bitcoin world? Shocked
If that right, I want to buy a full/senior member, I have about 0.0008BTC from faucets Grin

There are account for sale here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=93.0 but they're more expensive than that. Maybe closer to 0.2 or 0.3.
Activity: 37
February 11, 2015, 08:17:34 AM
Post more and join a good signature campaigns. There are a lot of good ones out there right now. Or... buy a full/senior account if you really want to and start posting from there. The forum has no rules against the sales of accounts but... some members tend to disapprove including me. You could ROI in as little as 1 month.
How to buy a full senior account? Is if I bought senior account, I will be a senior on Bitcoin world? Shocked
If that right, I want to buy a full/senior member, I have about 0.0008BTC from faucets Grin
Activity: 700
February 11, 2015, 08:04:00 AM
imo , faucets are a waste of time and shouldnt be used , atleast that's my own experience. this guy should just join a newbie campaign untill he becomes fullmember or , buy an account which is the most profitable option.
Activity: 56
February 11, 2015, 07:11:44 AM
Activity: 544
February 11, 2015, 05:25:03 AM
Activity: 532
February 11, 2015, 05:19:43 AM

Thanks Grin

signature campaign is great for getting bitcoin, but your account is still a newbie, you need Full Member, or you can buy an account.

This is easy in comparison faucet or mine Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
February 11, 2015, 04:44:48 AM
only signature campaign is left at the moment sadly...
Pages:
Jump to: