Pages:
Author

Topic: Simple Ways To Live A Happy Life - page 3. (Read 405 times)

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
February 23, 2020, 01:36:05 AM
In simple words,satisfy your greeds to be happy and change your greed towards something you could satisfy yourself without waiting too long.

You are right that most people think that having money can give you entire happiness,it might be true but its not the only way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fCUL7bQuZU

Life is too short to worry about anything,just enjoy the moment.
Activity: 21
Merit: 3
February 23, 2020, 12:30:50 AM
Many people spend their lives waiting to be happy. "If only I had more money"; "If I could lose weight"; "If I got this job, this diploma"; or "if I meet someone" ... "then I might be happy".

However, you can be happy right away. Happiness studies show that it is not being beautiful, rich or famous that makes you happy. And I may shock you, but it is not even the fact of loving or being loved that makes you happy in the long term.

Many people have perfect spouses and children. Deep down, however, they are not happy.

The secret of happiness
Happiness can be likened to "everything that makes you vibrate". Once you've identified what it is, get organized to create the opportunity as often as possible.

For most people, for the feeling of happiness to start, it takes a thrill of adventure and freedom.

No need to leave for a distant destination. But take every opportunity to do things where you feel free and independent. It can even mean changing jobs, setting up your own, or moving to find new places you don't know. Without going that far, you can also change the route to come home from work, or go for a walk in unknown places.

Everyone can create their own opportunities to "vibrate". But more often than not, it's the little, simple things in life that cause the most joy and are the most invigorating.

But you can also, in your daily life, take habits that make you happier. Here is a non-exhaustive list :

1. Go out
Turn off your television, take off your slippers, and get out.

Each hour spent watching television decreases life expectancy by 22 minutes. Television also features a major impact on your brain chemistry. The more you look at it, the more easily your brain goes into passive mode, where messages cross your mind without your participation. You become easily influenced and vulnerable.

2. Get moving
Some people are fortunate to have a garden to cultivate and beautify. You can also walk, cycle, swim. Exercise increases the levels of serotonin, dopamine, norepinephrine, which are chemicals your brain needs, and which can offset some of the effects of stress and relieve some of the symptoms of depression. Rather than seeing physical exercise as a way to lose weight or prevent disease - effects that will be felt over time - try to consider these moments as a daily tool to immediately improve your mood, relax, and make you feel happier.

If you have an office job, get up every ten minutes. This will counteract the deleterious effects of sitting.

3. Eat well and light
What you eat directly affects your mood and energy level, both short and long term. While eating healthy benefits your body and clarifies your ideas, eating pizza and fast foods makes you listless and promotes chronic disease. Same thing if you eat too much.

After a meal of fresh and raw vegetables, proteins and good fats (raw fats, fatty smoked fish, omega-3) in moderate quantity, you have no desire to take a nap, but you feel full of energy and ready to take on new projects.

4. Take cold showers
My technique, previously described, consists of starting by putting yourself under hot or even very hot water for a few minutes, then gradually lowering the temperature of the water. At each level, you experience a surprising feeling of cold for a few seconds but the skin gets used to it and the shower becomes pleasant again. We then wait a few more seconds and turn the tap again to reduce the temperature. With a little practice, the last step is the coldest water that can come out of the tap.

The colder the water, the stronger the antidepressant effect. At some point, you even get a feeling of euphoria. After drying, you feel full of energy and energy.

5. Speak less, listen more
“Speech is money, but silence is golden ”. Speaking less and listening more allows you to benefit more from the wisdom of others while helping you to achieve inner calm.

While participating in the gossip around the coffee machine is a burst of pleasure, speaking ill of people is like soaking yourself in a bath of bad feelings. Your body absorbs them. If you try to be positive, you will feel calmer and more peaceful afterward.

How about you? Share your ways.
Pages:
Jump to: