Pages:
Author

Topic: SimpleFX STOLE over 3btc from me. Accused me of violating rules when I did not. - page 2. (Read 423 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Several months ago my girlfriend had found simplefx and told me about it because she heard bitfinex would soon stop allowing Americans to trade there. So she referred me to simplefx at that time. Everything was going great and I was making some profitable trades there. We would regularly tell people about how easy it is for beginners to get started at simplefx, and we would frequently celebrate together when I would have profitable trading sessions.

Then on October 31st I received this message from Simplefx;

https://i.imgur.com/BQJD7f1.png

They have accused me of violating their affiliate rules by operating on two different profiles, and that all of the affiliate earnings have been reversed. I told my girlfriend what happened and she had a pending $400 withdrawal that they had canceled and confiscated. She was upset because she knew we had no violated any rules, and I was upset about it as well but was just going to accept that they took the $400 from her and move on... but then i logged into my own account and saw that they had stolen over 3BTC from my own account as well!!

This is absolutely insane because the BTC they took from me far exceeds any amount of commission my girlfriend had earned on her account from my trades, and we did not violate ANY affiliate rules. I don't see how they could take my hard earned profits from trading like this. It has nothing to do with the commission my girlfriend earned on her account. Simplefx thinks her and I are the same person, which i understand probable happens in some cases where people try to abuse the system, but that is NOT what happened here. We were GOOD customers who told so many people about simplefx and my success there. No matter what I tell simplefx, they won't believe me, and they won't let me speak to anyone about it to get the situation resolved.

As of right now they're holding nearly 50k worth of BTC that they stole from my account and it is seriously affecting my life. They took nearly everything from me. I've been emailing them for over a month now trying to speak with someone about this to get the situation resolved and get my BTC back, but they refuse to let me speak with anyone. They keep telling me the same canned answer accusing me of violating their rules when i've told them multiple times that they are making a HUGE mistake and really screwing with my life here. I feel that at this point they will just say anything and use any excuse they can to steal people's money.
Pages:
Jump to: