Pages:
Author

Topic: SimpleFX.com SCAM ALERT! - page 2. (Read 4070 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 100
http://cryptoinvesting.net
April 26, 2017, 07:11:58 AM
Just look at the chart. It is a 5M chart, the total drop was 12%.
Date: 24 Apr 2017
Time: ~22:00

I have screenshots of other exchanges at this time, none have this big drop. You can look at charts too, and see that ONLY simplefx have this sudden 12% drop.

They are offering you 16.6x leverage, they know this is going to wipe everyone out, because the 12% drop @ 16.6x leverage is -200% of your investment!

I suggest you don't stick around for a FAKE FLASH crash so they steal all your $ too.

ONLY EXCHANGE TO do -12% in 5 minutes to steal LTC investors money!
TRF
Activity: 322
Merit: 254
April 26, 2017, 04:53:18 AM
I manage on this broker about 100 BTC , an never had any issue. Could you post mor proof about your loss? I need to know if i could continue to trust them.
Thank you
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
http://cryptoinvesting.net
April 25, 2017, 12:41:25 AM

SimpleFX.com LTC price went from ~12.60 to 11.10 in 5 minutes! it is ~12% down, fake manufactured price, to close my positions.

I had most of my money invested at SimpleFX.com on LTC tonight. I had my positions for awhile, I was up nearly 100% with leverage. I tabbed over to their site, and seen LTC was crashing some, I checked other exchanges real quick...they were fine. Within a matter of minutes LITECOIN crashed ~12% on SimpleFX. Mind you, this is the ONLY exchange this happened on, all well within 5 minutes. Every other exchange was doing 'normal' trading.

It seem to me this was a manufactured drop on a scammer / fake exchange, to steal all the money invested LONG on litecoin. OF course, as soon as I lost my positions, it recovered a whole bunch. I am convinced they artificially/intentionally dropped the price ~12% to steal money. Litecoin has a $700,000,000+ market cap. We are talking nearly $80,000,000 in capital wiped out on some tiny little POS exchange in 5 minutes, I DONT THINK SO.  SimpleFX.com is 16:1 leverage, and 12% down in 5 minutes under HEAVY LATENCY would / probably did steal everyone's money invested.

It was lagging so bad while it was happening, I was delayed nearly a whole minute on all my actions. I KNEW something was wrong and I was smashing the red X to try and save my $ while my margin call was flashing red. I had a couple of my LTC positions force-liquidate, but manage to save like 10% of my investment. MIND YOU, i was up 100% before the crash! In hindsight, me trying to liquidate at the bottom of the crash was a BAD idea, because support told me it's MY fault that I sold! OMG ALMOST ANYONE would of did what I did. I was clicking those red x, and nothing was happening. It was 1 minute after, I finally seen it, they liquidate. IF I hadn't done the blind clicking, I would of lost it ALL ANYWAY. Besides, THE ISSUE is a FAKE 12% drop in price. WHAT A JOKE EXCHANGE, 100% FAKE.

Please help me report this to the right people. I don't think i'll get my money back, but I want that them shut down! I'm SO PISSED. Please warn ppl or share your thoughts!

FAKE SCAMMER EXCHANGE WITH MANUFACTURED PRICING TO STEAL YOUR MONEY! = ONLY EXCHANGE WITH PRICE DROP 16:1 LEVERAGE SITE!
Pages:
Jump to: