Pages:
Author

Topic: Simply predict the future of bitcoin - page 26. (Read 4091 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 282
June 06, 2018, 05:05:56 AM
According to the k-line of 2011-2017, the major bull markets are basically those that rise after a super rally and then go back a year to two years later.

When should the chance of tuen mun be this time?

Apologies if this is slightly off-topic, but what exactly Tuen Mun? I did some google searches based on your post but came up with nothing but either a geographical location or something that means "castle peaks?" Would castle peaks refer to trading forecasts?

I'm interested in learning more about trading and trying to absorb every as much information as i can.

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 03:59:20 AM
altcoin statistical patterns, bitcoins are very difficult to guess, drastic increases, drastic decreases, difficult to predict, most of the ico is deception and bubbles, but everyone remains confident and does not give up on crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1565
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
June 06, 2018, 03:43:30 AM
Statistical regularities often change. Patterns are human constructions that we make to rationally understand the past, but they aren’t like an algorithm to predict the future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
June 06, 2018, 03:33:12 AM
According to the k-line of 2011-2017, the major bull markets are basically those that rise after a super rally and then go back a year to two years later.

When should the chance of tuen mun be this time?

Feel like there's a half-year down period?

While history will not simply repeat itself, shouldn't the bull market come so soon?

The ICO bubble is pretty bad.
Pages:
Jump to: