Pages:
Author

Topic: ===►[Since 2014]★Shdvb's Cryptocurrency Exchange★[USDT/Bank Wire/Payoneer]===► - page 101. (Read 425703 times)

legendary
Activity: 1606
Merit: 1001
Click the globe below to talk on live chat!
The best trader. Even when he appears offline he normally replies within minutes, and trades are done very quickly!
Need BTC have WMZ
Hello
I;ve Pmed you .

Online buying selling bitcoins.

Smiley

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Activity: 17
The best trader. Even when he appears offline he normally replies within minutes, and trades are done very quickly!
legendary
im a bit unclear on your terms, but figured id ask, will you accept paypal gift as payment ? id like to buy $100 worth (0.2)

No he just send paypal but not recive
Payment Methods:
Paypal(Sending Only)

Thanks for your explanation for me . Smiley

Online buying selling Bitcoins!
Activity: 28
im a bit unclear on your terms, but figured id ask, will you accept paypal gift as payment ? id like to buy $100 worth (0.2)

No he just send paypal but not recive
Payment Methods:
Paypal(Sending Only)
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Activity: 42
Hello want to buy Skrill via PM. Can accept.
legendary
Just bought another 0.632 BTC from this trader. Quick and easy like before.

Online buying selling bitcoins!
Activity: 290
Merit: 262
Is maith liom bitcoin
i was looking for trading a small amount via skrill and they said on their chat their minimum is $50, for anyone thinking of smaller amounts. but quick responses either way
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Hi shdvb ,

are you around ?? need a urgent WU .. sent you a pm !!
Just bought another 0.632 BTC from this trader. Quick and easy like before.
legendary
Bought Bitcoins (100 euro) via WU Online - very fast & professional & the way it should be.

So if you are looking for a legit seller, thats the guy to go to, definately recommendable.

Thanks again for another skrill > 0.231 BTC  Smiley
Traded buying BTC with my Skrill. We concluded the trade using his live chat, whole experience very efficient and pleasurable and done at fair rates. Will be returning and highly recommend.
0,04BTC for WMZ

recommend, very fast transaction.
Trusted trader. I sent .4 BTC first, for WU. Everything went smoothly and will use this service again. A+
Hey, where are you located? Interested in Real life meetup if you're not too far.

Pleasure doing business guys!

I locate in China.

Online Buying Selling Bitcoins!
Smiley
Activity: 448
electroneum.com
Trusted trader. I sent .4 BTC first, for WU. Everything went smoothly and will use this service again. A+
Activity: 4
 0,04BTC for WMZ

recommend, very fast transaction.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Hey, where are you located? Interested in Real life meetup if you're not too far.
Traded buying BTC with my Skrill. We concluded the trade using his live chat, whole experience very efficient and pleasurable and done at fair rates. Will be returning and highly recommend.
Activity: 20
Thanks again for another skrill > 0.231 BTC  Smiley
Activity: 258
Bought Bitcoins (100 euro) via WU Online - very fast & professional & the way it should be.

So if you are looking for a legit seller, thats the guy to go to, definately recommendable.

legendary
Sold him 0.20BTC via WU. it went smooth.

The conversation that took time between talking to him and him sending the money was less than the time it took me to dress up and go to the nearest WU branch and collecting the money.

Super fast and trustworthy.
Just bought ~2 BTC from via WU.  I sent first, he sent coins very quickly.  VERY highly recommended, runs an honest exchange service.  Thank you very much.
Did one more trade for 0.32 BTC, thanks shdvb.
Can I pay with PayPal I already add you over facebook  Grin
Pleasure Doing Business Guys. Smiley

Currently Cant Accept Paypal for Bitcoins,

I will accept your Facebook Request Soon.

Activity: 3
Can I pay with PayPal I already add you over facebook  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: