Pages:
Author

Topic: Since 2017, $1.2 billion worth cryptocurrency stolen. - page 2. (Read 206 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Fruad people are always dangerous for us. I really dont know what they get by spreading this type of fake news.But crypto world is very strong.This type of scammers never stop them.I wish crypto get safe fromm this very soon.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
I am sharing the news not for any FUD. Rather I want to indicate the popularity and acceptance of crypto among mass people. Yes there are some ill people who are continuously trying to spread the bad reputation against the crypto industry. But I hope they will fail again and again. And in near future, it will be more popular. However, I people stay safe from that kind of scammers. Happy Trading to all  Smiley
It is quite amazing when you said you aren't spreading fud with these thread, starting from the subject of the thread the body is nothing but a fud, who on health will see this post and will gladly invest into or buy into any new project even if the project has a good potential. So i disagree with you this isn't a fud.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
This is a pretty big money. How did they find this?
I also have a lot of friends who use myetherwallet around me and who get the result of various phishing attacks or steal wallet information with a private key and lose their money Sad
Activity: 364
In recent times crypto are becoming popular among the people but some peoples are not take it positively. They wants to prove this market is illegal for invest. But i think they can’t achieve their bad dreams.
Activity: 112
Your headline itself is providing negetivity. Don't give this sort of heardline which may have negetive effects on the market of crypto currency. This can also considered to be a scam,.
Activity: 112
I am sharing the news not for any FUD. Rather I want to indicate the popularity and acceptance of crypto among mass people. Yes there are some ill people who are continuously trying to spread the bad reputation against the crypto industry. But I hope they will fail again and again. And in near future, it will be more popular. However, I people stay safe from that kind of scammers. Happy Trading to all  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: