Pages:
Author

Topic: Since im in crypto.. i cannot - page 3. (Read 889 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 03, 2017, 08:11:46 PM
Well, as long as you are happy it will be good. I also do the same routine as I want to make sure I am always up to date with the latest news about cryptocurrency. I also check for new  ICOs and find projects that is surely interesting. Try making a better routine that will make you gain more than you are right now. I think you should doing some relaxing after work routine then after that, spending an hour on news about cryptos would be good.
Activity: 687
Merit: 301
November 03, 2017, 07:54:27 PM
I do check my blockfolio app at least 20 times a day. Try to read up on crypto everyday, but sometimes I just skip it.
Personally I do not think it's bad, because I have money invested and the technology is really new. Besides its good for personal development to learn about blockchain and crypto now, because in the future most jobs will depend on it.
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
November 03, 2017, 07:45:18 PM
Maybe you are excited for now. We have all different approach in how we deal this cryptocurrency in our daily life. Relax and enjoy the other outdoor activities or make a cryptocurrency group in your local community.
Activity: 74
Merit: 11
November 03, 2017, 07:11:54 PM
Yes I am obsessed to man! From the moment I wake up, all I think about is crypto, crypto, crypto! This is the future and I am just so glad to be a part of a revolution!
Activity: 167
November 03, 2017, 07:04:46 PM
Maybe it's not the right thing to do, but sometimes you react like that when you first start in this business. When you understand how wide this crypto universe is, you realize that you can not cover everything and you will begin to prioritize some things and leave others behind. Everything is about organizing your times well and prioritizing some activities over others.
Activity: 102
November 03, 2017, 07:04:32 PM
doesnt sound very healthy
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
November 03, 2017, 07:02:01 PM
when i was in other stuff like poker or chess. I could play that all week as well. BUT i ALLWAYS took 2 days of. 1 day just reading forums. And 1 day NOTHING about it at all. With this... i just cant get away from it. It fn consumes me bro haha. Its like there are two worlds. Its like i die if im not into crypto. lol.
The thing is im a sucker for temptation. So even if i build up discipline to NOT check on somethin the tempation starts to build up like a pressure cooker. Only to be released when i give in.. dont know what it is with that lol. I do enjoy it though. But ive been getting less healthy in food and excersise...  Undecided
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
November 03, 2017, 06:54:43 PM
Yes, always doing some trades, bounties, airdrops. Read and tweet some crypto news, do some more bounty tasks during reading.

If you finished one crypto-thing you check the next...could have changed in the meantime  Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
November 03, 2017, 06:36:56 PM
get away from it even one day.... an hour? Only when im at work (which isnt much)

When im not here, i switch to youtube, when im not on youtube i switch to coinmarketcap, when im not on coinmarketcap i check my email, when im not in email i check my phone sometimes. Or facebook.

And then repeat that cycle...  Cheesy      Embarrassed  Roll Eyes

Ooh, ad reddit to that as well since recently..

and ofcourse being on exchanges. Or bitmex adventures.
Pages:
Jump to: