Pages:
Author

Topic: Single 12 GPU Rig Vs Two 6 GPU Rigs-Which would be better? - page 2. (Read 369 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 2
Thanks all for the replies.

So I have money to build a 12 Rig. I do have an old gaming PC(not used it in the last 3 years though), It has a mother board which supports 6 slots IIRC.

So what I'm now planning is, purchase an entire new rig. And purchase GPUs and and additional PSU for the Old PC.

Any suggestions on the GPUs, I'm thinking of going with AMD 580. Or would it be better to make a rig with AMD and another with Nvidia?

Thanks again
Activity: 210
Merit: 174
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
for space efficiency, sure single GPUs RIG but for efficiency solve problems (if have a problem with those devices), choose 2xRIG, that's better.
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
2 Rings with 6 GPUs each is better. In the work rigs are always failures. It's inevitable. If you disable 6 of the GPU you will get less damage than if you have a disabled rig with 12 GPU. Each trader knows that in order to minimize the risks, he / she needs to have several coins in his / her portfolio. Rig with 12 GPU equivalent to the fact that keeping all savings in the same coin.

Yeah multiple rigs are better the. One.

Now if op was build 10 rigs he could do

12 card setups

But for a 12 card setup two six’s are better then one twelve
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency
2 Rings with 6 GPUs each is better. In the work rigs are always failures. It's inevitable. If you disable 6 of the GPU you will get less damage than if you have a disabled rig with 12 GPU. Each trader knows that in order to minimize the risks, he / she needs to have several coins in his / her portfolio. Rig with 12 GPU equivalent to the fact that keeping all savings in the same coin.
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
Hey All,

Wanted to get a clarification on this before I go ahead and start building my Rig.

Does having a single Rig of same 12 GPUs(considering RX 580s) would be better profitable in long term or 2 Rigs with 6 GPUs each.

Thanks!

Two rigs
Activity: 121
Merit: 2
Hey All,

Wanted to get a clarification on this before I go ahead and start building my Rig.

Does having a single Rig of same 12 GPUs(considering RX 580s) would be better profitable in long term or 2 Rigs with 6 GPUs each.

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: