Pages:
Author

Topic: Single or Commited - page 2. (Read 414 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
January 26, 2024, 06:09:19 PM
I really enjoy the life being with another person but you have learn how to respect other people ways of living and their choices. Its not hard to live together even if you love that person

It's not difficult to learn to respect someone else

Try this with a narcissist partner, narcissist people doesn't respect anybody but themselves

You are right about that.
Activity: 42
January 26, 2024, 04:30:11 PM
I really enjoy the life being with another person but you have learn how to respect other people ways of living and their choices. Its not hard to live together even if you love that person

Try this with a narcissist partner, narcissist people doesn't respect anybody but themselves
January 26, 2024, 04:10:17 PM

Activity: 42
January 26, 2024, 03:38:12 PM
I really enjoy the life being with another person but you have learn how to respect other people ways of living and their choices. Its hard to live together even if you love that person
Activity: 1652
Merit: 3
January 26, 2024, 10:47:34 AM
Still single ,I'm very focused on building a career for myself right now which seems not easy at all and takes alot of time.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 207
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 26, 2024, 04:21:06 AM
True Relationships are very hard these days ,Many are into relationship for one reason or another that is why there are so much break-up and lack of commitment these days.  
Maybe because most of them are not looking for true love or right relationship instead they are just for partnership and the bad thing is that they are pushing it to marriage and this is the reason why they are ending breaking up or even badly like separation or divorce .
January 25, 2024, 04:43:48 PM
committed (lat relationship) can also work very well  Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 25
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest
January 25, 2024, 12:31:49 PM
This is one of the most debatable topics I feel.

There was a time when people used to respect each other and truly stand for one another.

As the time evolves, things have drastically changed. So many relationships nowadays just break because they get bored easily.

Commitment is too much to bear in this generation where you end up heartbroken all alone. Being single is like a free bird out of cage but with certain cons. In the end, we need someone to look out for or the love and care we crave. It's complicated stuff to say whether or not to be single or committed.

The world is getting cursed day by day. Smiley Cheers

In as much it's between male gender and female gender is all about choice, although your not far from Truth alot of commitment is involved, at certain point in life one may deem it necessary to engage on despite challenges and what it will cost him, at this point many measure have been put in place with deep research of failure of others to avoid being a victim. Also proper examining oneself if is capable to handle the situation because there is a popular saying that an unexamined life is not worth living.
Activity: 56
January 24, 2024, 11:21:12 AM
True Relationships are very hard these days ,Many are into relationship for one reason or another that is why there are so much break-up and lack of commitment these days.  
Exactly well said
Activity: 1652
January 12, 2024, 04:45:16 PM
Merit: 191
January 12, 2024, 10:37:32 AM
I respect everyone's opinion specially in relationship thing because we have facing different
experiences with different people but for me I am a happily wedded guy for more than 20 years now and
stay happy and inlove with my wife and our children.

maybe the single thing issue is for those who cannot commit themselves completely in which
they cannot put down their ego and pride to choose the women/men they love because sometimes this
is also the main reason why failure steps in relationship .
Activity: 63
January 11, 2024, 02:59:48 PM
What if I say here that I'm currently still single but committed to a special lady, Marriage is considered an important aspect of life but the majority of the ladies out there are making it hard to settle down with them. At first, I didn't see myself settling with any of these ladies until I met my other half.
Merit: 207
January 11, 2024, 03:37:07 AM
You don't have to be marrying that easy , sometimes we thought that love is enough  to get married but its wrong , we need to have same likes , same point in life and also same ways of planning the future.
because even if how we love each others but we have different interest in life then the relationship will end like what OP is calling here.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
January 11, 2024, 02:06:43 AM
I think commited is better. You need some support in your life  Grin
But you also need to support them in their life? once you committed meaning you also accept the responsibility towards that opposite gender .
if you are only looking for support(not financially) then try to find those in your family and friends instead of finding that in relationship that might end to nothing but heartbreak.
Activity: 26
Merit: 1
January 10, 2024, 09:00:06 PM
I think commited is better. You need some support in your life  Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 119
Epsiloan Protocol
January 10, 2024, 07:14:54 PM
I did always enjoy my single life. There is not a person to ask you questions about where you are, what you are doing, when you will be back.

But it is also nice to be committed with someone. If she is a person that you care for with your heart it is a good feeling for us men to have it.

Both life is good and enjoyable. Just that committed life is enjoyable if you are with the right person. The funniest thing in committed life is that, no matter how enjoyable a committed life is, there will still be something you will miss in your single life after being committed.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 418
January 10, 2024, 05:54:32 PM
It’s true. Nowadays, it feels like commitment is a heavy load and many relationships break just because people get bored. Being single is like being a free bird, but there's a catch. Eventually, we all want someone to care for us. It's a messy choice between the solo life and having a partner but that doesn’t mean that you have to rush.
The important thing is that before making a commitment, we need something called mental preparation, so that problems such as broken relationships and boredom can be avoided. If you are not ready, be a free bird because happiness does not always have to be accompanied by commitment, because even in commitment there is no guarantee of happiness. Rushing is not good, but to prepare, we have to hurry because commitment is important, apart from looking after us in old age, we also have to have offspring to continue our generation.
Activity: 3
January 10, 2024, 04:50:56 PM
It's hard to admit that our generation is something else, very far  away from what it used to be back than when relationships was respected and commitment a thing of value.
Now its even better to remain single and run the sex shit 😇😇
Activity: 2982
Merit: 678
January 10, 2024, 04:13:46 PM
It's because of the influence in many aspects like in social media, in the entertainment industry and with so many others.

If your partner is with into those matters and getting the confirmation from those places, you're unlikely going to be happy with how he/she will respond to your relationship.

Yes, that person can easily get bored because of how the standards becomes no more a standard or the standards become higher than the typical one that has been set before.
Activity: 56
January 09, 2024, 11:53:02 AM
I think the reason why we need to be single is because as long as you're single you're mentally healthy and as long as you're committed you're stuck in that place.  Of course to live the single life constantly
Pages:
Jump to: