Pages:
Author

Topic: Sir Garry's betting tips for today - page 5. (Read 840 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 3
January 20, 2024, 10:49:35 AM
Well this is nice to see, at least you have come up with your own predictions and same way stated some reasons to back them up, you make me remember one of the predictions site that does something similar, however they will require for registration by paying a little amount to fully subscribe for their service, this is also something good to see that you're doing at freewill and hope to see it continues like this, those interested in it may have something to take and add up to their own.

Thanks for your contribution, as we know football is full of surprises...there are a lot of things that can affect a game
All we can do is analyse carefully and hope for the best and it's important for everyone that's taking my predictions to select the games they like or edit it however they want
Activity: 532
Merit: 390
January 20, 2024, 10:41:27 AM
Well this is nice to see, at least you have come up with your own predictions and same way stated some reasons to back them up, you make me remember one of the predictions site that does something similar, however they will require for registration by paying a little amount to fully subscribe for their service, this is also something good to see that you're doing at freewill and hope to see it continues like this, those interested in it may have something to take and add up to their own.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 761
Burpaaa
January 20, 2024, 10:35:54 AM
Have told you multiple times, There is no need to create a new thread for each day of betting tips. Maintain 1 of your current 3 threads of tips. I can see that a couple of them lost, that's okay. Just follow along with it. Or,

It’s probably due to merit that’s why he created again separate threads since he manage to get some on his other thread when he created it. He do a lot of follow up post on that thread which means he knew already that how to compile his prediction post yet no merits is coming to his new post.

you plan to create a new thread everytime you lose a bet?

I believe there’s nothing wrong on doing this if he will lock all the previous thread and do the same on the new thread once the result is already available on his prediction. But creating a single thread will be more neat and efficient on this kind of tipster thread.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
January 20, 2024, 10:26:17 AM
Have told you multiple times, There is no need to create a new thread for each day of betting tips. Maintain 1 of your current 3 threads of tips. I can see that a couple of them lost, that's okay. Just follow along with it. Or, you plan to create a new thread everytime you lose a bet?

BRENTFORD VS NOTTINGHAM
Checking their last five games brenford have conceded goals and also scored in those matches but lost 4 and had one draw
Nottingham on the other hand scored over 1.5 goals in their last 5 games, they have scored against each other in their previous matches
My prediction here is OVER 1.5

ROMA VS VERONA
This should be a tight match for Roma but considering the fact that Daniele de Ross has been appointed as the new coach he would want to make a good first impression and make a mark in his first game as the coach of the club my prediction here is
HOME TO WIN

CELTA VS REAL SOCIEDAD
Real sociedad has a good record.. playing against celta would be tough, checking their head to head in their last five games
They haven't scored more than 3.5 goals but they Ve scored over 1.5 in those matches
These are two good options to pick
Real sociedad are the better team compared to celta
My prediction here is 2x

ARSENAL VS CRYSTAL PALACE
Both teams will do their best in this match, considering the fact that arsenals  performance has been poor
Giving them a straight win is kind of risky even though there is a possibility of that

FRIEBURG VS HOFFEINHEIM
Looking at their head to head Freiburg have won 4 matches and  hoffeinheim one , the home team is in better formation
Compared to the away team over 1.5 is a good option but my prediction here is
HOME TO WIN OR DRAW

My forecasts are well analyzed I take a lot of time to think carefully before sharing these games
Although we've had cut one twice now.. which is why I'd advise you to pick 3 out of 4, 4 out 5
It increases the chances of winning
Todays prediction is 5 you can pick 3 or 4
Remember to stake what you can afford to lose
I'll be posting my predictions under this thread
Thanks for reading guys
Activity: 350
Merit: 335
January 20, 2024, 09:21:40 AM
BRENTFORD VS NOTTINGHAM
Checking their last five games brenford have conceded goals and also scored in those matches but lost 4 and had one draw
Nottingham on the other hand scored over 1.5 goals in their last 5 games, they have scored against each other in their previous matches
Over 1.5 is a safer option for this bet for me because both teams are about the same strength even though Nottingham Forest seems to have picked up form lately, winning two of their last league matches. Brentford on the hand, have been losing consistently but always scoring. With home advantage on the side of Brentford,  it might be difficult for Nottingham Forest to win them so the best option is both to score or simply over 1.5 goals.

ROMA VS VERONA
This should be a tight match for Roma but considering the fact that Daniele de Ross has been appointed as the new coach he would want to make a good first impression and make a mark in his first game as the coach of the club my prediction here is
HOME TO WIN
I agree with you on this one, it will be an easy win for Roma as a lot is at stake for them should they lose the match. They are strong at home so would want to maintain their enviable home record.

ARSENAL VS CRYSTAL PALACE
Both teams will do their best in this match, considering the fact that arsenals  performance has been poor
Giving them a straight win is kind of risky even though there is a possibility of that
I dont know why it was difficult for you giving Arsenal straight win in this match, maybe you might think they are continuing their losing streak.  Well your selection of over 1.5 goals is a smart move that also ensures safety. It has already happened as the Gunners are leading by 2 goals to nil in first half.

Activity: 78
Merit: 3
January 20, 2024, 08:08:08 AM
VOLOS VS PAOK: looking at their head to head volos have not been able to win any match against paok, they have also lost their last five matches. Paok on the other hand are far better than the home team in terms of game play and formation, due to the fact that they haven't won any of their previous games they might try to step up today
Over 1.5 is a good option but my prediction here is AWAY TO WIN

LECCE VS JUVENTUS: Juventus has been in good form, they won their last five games, lecce has a poor home record but they might be able to score, ...which means over 1.5 is a good option but my prediction here is 2X

AJAX VS WAALWIJK: Based on their head to head, it's highly possible to have over 2.5 outcome in this game
Because both teams are good in scoring goals, but ajax are in a better form than the away team
My prediction here is HOME TO WIN

Accumulatively this game gives you 2odds

You can also do your research before playing...let's hope for the best

Remember to stake what you can afford to lose
I'll be posting my predictions under this thread
Thanks for reading guys
Pages:
Jump to: