Pages:
Author

Topic: Siri for cryptocurrency world. Will this technology be useful to us? - page 2. (Read 273 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 260
I've known this project for a few weeks, in my opinion the Ai feature combined with Blockchain technology can make it easier for a trader or investor to analyze a good ico or coin project, there are many interesting features in the Aibb project, a feature that I really like about this project is (Ai Trading Assistant)
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
I just don't see why it has to be on the blockchain though.
How does a voice controlled trading assistant benefit from being on the blockchain? Could someone give me a couple of reasons why it would benefit from that?
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
livingfree thanks for your expert opinion.

I am also inspired by the stunning ideas of the project. Sincerely I hope that the project will be released. If I'm not mistaken on the project website, you can sign up for a beta test, and play with Ai. I hope I discovered something new for you.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
So, that project is going to be inspired by Apple's siri?

I've got questions on it. Okay its an Ai but what's going to be basis of it with its analysis through these ICOs? Forget about the bounty hunters about this type of project, focus with what's the project is all about. Ai's going to play an important role in the future so this can be one of a hell amazing project.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
AI is a relatively new technology. It is a good idea to involve AI with cryptocurrency but there might be some possible threats. Lets give the developers more time to fully understand AI befor doing anything rash.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
An AI will be helpful but there some risks too. There is no guarantee that the AI will be able detect a SCAM or he will be able to analyse the situation of the market accurately. In that case, it will lead the user to face a lot of losse, which will be a catastrophic thing for that user in this crypto market.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Of course, this would be very cool because today there is no such thing, but I think that this will help you make the right choice or invest and choose projects for investment, because you will have to spend a lot of time on it, and here such a tool can help.
copper member
This is not my project, he was very interested in me. Smiley

Yes, and for investors the tool will be very useful.
Activity: 294
AI is also an artificial intelligence technology that can be designed as well as possible to analyze many things, but that does not guarantee to detect a scam project
of course it helps a little bounty hunters to better analyze a bounty, but it will not help to speed up delays in payment delays from less responsible teams
if you are able to create your own AI for the cryptocurrency community, it's not a bad idea, but it's not an easy thing
copper member
Good afternoon friends. I discovered one internet project and would like to know your opinion.

The project creates Ai with voice control for the cryptocurrency world. Let's just say crypto Siri.
The project should provide analysis on ICO, analysis on cryptocurrency exchanges and much more.

1. How do you think AI can help us look for quality projects without a scam?
2. Will bounty hunters make it easier to analyze projects?
3. If analogs of Ai in the cryptocurrency world?
4. Do we need our own Siri for a cryptocurrency community?

If someone is interested in a project called AiBB.
Pages:
Jump to: