Pages:
Author

Topic: SistemKoin is a scam exchange - page 2. (Read 685 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
January 05, 2019, 03:54:53 PM
It's a bad platform, but you don't have to emphasize being Turkish!
You are right, I don't refer to all the turkish people, but only to this turkish exchange.

OK then you may remove Turkish word on your thread! It does not seem good. You especiall are saying Turkish! It is a corporate and their act interest only them and users.

I'm not fragile, it's not nice to just use the name of a country. Neither Turkish nor any other one! No one has ever written anything like this before!

You may edit your thread as "sistemkoin is a scam exchange". I am sure people will get this.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
January 05, 2019, 03:50:07 PM
It's a bad platform, but you don't have to emphasize being Turkish!
You are right, I don't refer to all the turkish people, but only to this turkish exchange.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
January 05, 2019, 03:45:04 PM
You write bullshit, I'm complaining about the SistemKoin exchange and not the cryptocurrency.

Yes there are many problems in that platfrom. Many people lived  so many bad problem in there. It is almost impossible that withdraw any coin from there. And we think there are so many manipulator on that platform.

But I have a objection here! Yes sistemkoin is a very bad exchange. And we don't trust them as Turkish citizen. But I have to say that being a Turkish platform has nothing to do with it! It's a bad platform, but you don't have to emphasize being Turkish! Mt. Gox caused thousands of people to be swindled. But no one cared about their nationality!

Sistemkoin trustless platfrom. Don't trust them ever! But there are many trustable Turkish platform! I am sure you can get info easily.
January 05, 2019, 03:36:14 PM
You write bullshit, I'm complaining about the SistemKoin exchange and not the cryptocurrency.
January 05, 2019, 03:22:27 PM
The GXX wallet has been closed for more than a month due to technical problems of this scammer, I was banned from their chat Telegram because I complained. What can we do to shut down this scam?
https://imgur.com/a/MINneTb
Pages:
Jump to: