Pages:
Author

Topic: SKEET/GAMESENSE INVITES (4 In Stock) WITH PROOF! - page 2. (Read 664 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
and u said "i was 2 lazy to get on cs so took a random screenshot that som1 sent on discord so yeah well i provided a ss of the loader which should be good enough proof"
thats so retarded.. 1 screenshot of the loader is enough proof?? are u retarded, shitty scammer
omg u are sooo pooor like wtf. just close this thread scammer. its so obvious that u scam. 2 people wrote that u scam. Noone is selling skeet invites for 70€
Activity: 22
just stop trying to scam someone.. dude are u so poor? like wtf get a job and close this thread

hh and once again you cannot provide any proof that im scamming and the pic of the loader great job calling me a scammer kid
just stop trying to scam someone.. dude are u so poor? like wtf get a job and close this thread
every scammer uses this loader picture..
Show me some ppl that use that loader pic thx
every scammer uses this loader picture..
what lmao the loader isnt public anywhere
the loader screenshot is a official picture. like wtf is wrong with u.. get a fucking job
3 people what r u talking about lol only 1 guy tried to refund and he failed+ yeah its for people that are willing to see it? i was 2 lazy to get on cs so took a random screenshot that som1 sent on discord so yeah well i provided a ss of the loader which should be good enough proof
3 people wanted to refund and u used a screenshot of an video for proof dumbass
Ur just fucking autistic show any kind of proof that its a scam and ill close the thread rn
dont buy, hes scamming.
poor kid
Uh i have all the proof that he got it sent it to paypal = won that chargeback ez
he did not get what he ordered = ez refund pleb
Just refund ur Money, it was so obvious that he scams, he used screenshots of packz videos for skeet proof.
kys rifklachflip poor fucker
lmao what
Just love when people chargeback : ) http://prntscr.com/hvl7mk
They r getting banned from skeet C:
2 invites in stock
SCAM ALERT !!!
BOUGHT FROM THIS GUY SELLY.GG AND GOT SCAMMED HE SENDED ME A FAKE INVITE AND NOW IS SAYING THAT HES GONNA GET ME BANNED FROM SKEET, WHO CAN I BE BANNED IF I CANT EVEN CREATE AN ACCOUNT WITH THE FAKE INVITE THAT HE SENDED ME.
DONT BUY FROM THIS GUY HES A SCAMMER...

lol? Proof that you bought and if ur the one that chargedback ur not getting shit you have to pm me when u buy thats just so poor niggers like u couldnt chargeback and get the inv 4 free gg get fucked ill win the chargeback anyways and u wont get the inv : )
Link updated
ur selly got banned and u made a new one, cause someone said that u are scamming. so sad
RESTOCKED!
GET FAST LAST 3 INVITES FOR THE MONTH

5 Invites purchased so far and everything has gone good for them
(Well 1 user that bought the invite tried to ruin my reputation so i got him banned from skeet so dont try fucking with me Smiley )
Pages:
Jump to: