Pages:
Author

Topic: SKIP NEWBIE JAIL! - Selling forum accounts! - page 3. (Read 1800 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫
I'll sell you a windows executable program I wrote that will get you out of jail that you can use for any new account you want.  

Unlimited use for 0.25 btc if you agree not to resell the program.

My account's aren't botted they are all hand made and completely unique, but I will also sell you a PHP script that does the same for 0.2BTC, unlimited use of course.

botted ~= bought? or do you mean to say thet were not created by a bot/program?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I'll sell you a windows executable program I wrote that will get you out of jail that you can use for any new account you want.  

My account's aren't botted they are all hand made and completely unique.

BTCTalkAccounts, how have the new forum account classifications affected business?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

My account's aren't botted they are all hand made and completely unique, but I will also write you a PHP script (viewable source so no virus and you can run it 24/7 on a free hosting site) that does the same for 0.2BTC, unlimited use of course.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10

* seller happy with his little troll

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
oh, now I get your idea... lol
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Buying accounts is allowed per TOS.

Want to skip newbie jail? I am selling BitcoinTalk forum accounts. They have a generic username, 5 posts and 4 hrs. You can use these accounts to skip newbie jail and post in the rest of the forum.

The cost of these accounts is 0.04BTC. You can buy as many as you want. This is a discreet trade, no forum staff involved as these are low reputation accounts.

Please note that if the accounts are used for scamming I will announce that they were purchased. I will not trade with people who wish to use these accounts for nefarious reasons.

If you are interested in purchasing an account, simply send me a PM, you can also contact me via Bitmessage: BM-2DBFcYfpxjedUAxPoqVHGApXFEFg6znJA

If you wish to use escrow, we can use Bitpop for free.
Pages:
Jump to: