Pages:
Author

Topic: Skipbay69 SCAMMER. locks threads, avoids local pickup. gives retaliatory trust - page 2. (Read 275 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 267
HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!
If people have questions or are interested they message that's the reason why i locked my thread.

and why give a retaliatory false feedback?
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
If people have questions or are interested they message that's the reason why i locked my thread.
because a newbie that locks his thread is most likely a scammer. this is true 95% of the time. and I have told you that I will remove this if you prove you are not by opening your thread and allow people to ask legitimate questions and provide a proof of ownership. Instead, you chose to FALSELY accuse me of being a scammer.

I am rude? you were the 1st to call me names in our correspondence. if I recall you called me a retard?

now about your false retaliatory feedback that you left me and I quote:
"Scammed me $10,000 sold him Antminers and he opened a dispute on Paypal BEWARE SELLERS AND BUYERS do not deal with this user."
this is considered as lying and scamming already.
Activity: 54
Merit: 6
I also do accept local pick up just not from you.

Pretty sketchy behavior though.  Signalling theory - you have a simple way to prove that you are not a scammer and a difficult way.  You chose the difficult one.  That would give me reason for concern.
I also do accept local pick up just not from you.
Can you also explain to us all why you tagged me as a scammer? and the reason i'm not selling the miners is because you leave negative feedback on Newbies saying they are "most likely a scam" for no reason and you are also very rude.
regarding his thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/20x-s9-antminers-for-sale-with-escrow-2644523

I enquired about local pickup of several 10's of S9's from his location in WA, Australia.
according to him, he will not deal with me since I have tagged him as a scammer.
will not provide any proof of ownership and locking his threads.

gave me a false retaliatory feedback afterwards.

SCAMMER
Pages:
Jump to: