Pages:
Author

Topic: Skrill and neteller for betting deposit - page 2. (Read 303 times)

Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
The world= asia, europe, america.
Each have east,west,south, north.
1.95% of asian people use skrill or neteller.
2.Europe credit card or bank or skrill net.
3.America almost like this but the prority of bank goes to them as far my knowledge.

Note: depositing like bet365.betfair  or globally recognized..specially i am writing this post behalf of asian people.not talking about crypto depositing .and no local betting site.

My point is to view of monopoly marketting of skrill and neteller. As i mentioned specially my talk based on asian people .
Nowdays both site doing wtv they want.neteller and skrill update new rules for verification yes its good. But dont know why neteller closed the account after opening this immediatly they close without saying any reason.

Skrill increase a new rule of first tranjaction.below countries.    Bangladesh, Bolivia, Costa Rica
El Salvador, India, Nigeria, South Korea, Tunesia.if  you do  a first tranjaction u will charge like 20 to 30 euro between this.
And below countries
Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia,
Bulgaria, Ecuador, Honduras, Montenegro,
Morocco, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay
10 euro in first tranjaction.
 This is not shit.?

And many other things that manybody affected .let us know everyone.
In asia we used  almost bet365 .so we need skrill or neteller. So why they(bet365) not including like perfect money , bitcoin, web money .
Skrill and neteller got the monopoly market.so there is no compitition for them so thats why they do wtv they want.
 Note:i am not blaming or promoting i said what is true.
Let us know your experiance.

I don't think there's any such large fees skrill takes on depositing or doing a transaction.
I use skrill and I haven't had any such problems. Even the first transaction and first withdrawal to my bank were done without a charge from skrill.
I don't live in the mentioned countries but I have friends there, and they too are not facing any such problems.
You may be confused with bankwire fees as the bank charges you a large amount  for making a deposit to skrill through wire.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
The world= asia, europe, america.
Each have east,west,south, north.
1.95% of asian people use skrill or neteller.
2.Europe credit card or bank or skrill net.
3.America almost like this but the prority of bank goes to them as far my knowledge.

Note: depositing like bet365.betfair  or globally recognized..specially i am writing this post behalf of asian people.not talking about crypto depositing .and no local betting site.

My point is to view of monopoly marketting of skrill and neteller. As i mentioned specially my talk based on asian people .
Nowdays both site doing wtv they want.neteller and skrill update new rules for verification yes its good. But dont know why neteller closed the account after opening this immediatly they close without saying any reason.

Skrill increase a new rule of first tranjaction.below countries.    Bangladesh, Bolivia, Costa Rica
El Salvador, India, Nigeria, South Korea, Tunesia.if  you do  a first tranjaction u will charge like 20 to 30 euro between this.
And below countries
Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia,
Bulgaria, Ecuador, Honduras, Montenegro,
Morocco, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay
10 euro in first tranjaction.
 This is not shit.?

And many other things that manybody affected .let us know everyone.
In asia we used  almost bet365 .so we need skrill or neteller. So why they(bet365) not including like perfect money , bitcoin, web money .
Skrill and neteller got the monopoly market.so there is no compitition for them so thats why they do wtv they want.
 Note:i am not blaming or promoting i said what is true.
Let us know your experiance.
Pages:
Jump to: