Pages:
Author

Topic: Skrill now lets you upload money via bitcoin - page 2. (Read 7064 times)

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
December 07, 2016, 03:58:24 PM
Skrill now lets you upload money to your skrill account using bitcoin. The fee is 1%. The option is right there on the upload funds page. Go take a look if you have a skrill account!
Well it seems that you cannot withdraw your funds in bitcoin but at least it's something, and the commission is not that high so maybe that is a service that I would use in the future.
Activity: 812
Merit: 252
December 07, 2016, 02:05:11 PM
I never used this service myself, but we see a tendency of big names out there that they take bitcoins seriously and integrate it. I would like to see it appear in Paypal, but I don't think this could appear very soon from my point of view.

The only hope is the time will tell.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
December 07, 2016, 01:03:57 PM
I guess it's still for select countries, not yet mainstream.
I'm glad Skrill got wise and added btc to its deposit options - something PayPal should learn from Roll Eyes
No i don't think so, however there is limitation on use of those funds uploaded via bitcoin.

You can't withdraw it or use it with skrill cards just like in neteller. Both skrill and neteller now are owned by same company. However this news is quite exciting for bitcoin users, but it will be more exciting if they also add withdraw to bitcoin feature.  Wink
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
December 07, 2016, 10:27:16 AM
This is great news for bitcoin yet again! More and more big companies and services are adopting bitcoin. This is an enormous opportunity for us who already are using bitcoin. We have a head start from the rest of the world. Getting more people to use it would most likely increase the prices due to more demand. I hope larger corporations adopt bitcoin, like Amazon and Paypal.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
MERCATOX
December 07, 2016, 03:15:38 AM
I guess it's still for select countries, not yet mainstream.
I'm glad Skrill got wise and added btc to its deposit options - something PayPal should learn from Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1571
December 06, 2016, 04:35:24 PM
Some days ago I saw a thread about it: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/skrill-allows-btc-now-1699023

But looks they just accept it informally via neteller or any other service offering itself as middle-man to complete the transaction. Do Bitcoin option appear directly in Skrill site for you? I can't see this. Or that is why what I said above, or because my country doesn't accept this.

yes it appears directly:

https://i.imgur.com/MlEeA4n.jpg
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 06, 2016, 04:29:01 PM
Some days ago I saw a thread about it: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/skrill-allows-btc-now-1699023

But looks they just accept it informally via neteller or any other service offering itself as middle-man to complete the transaction. Do Bitcoin option appear directly in Skrill site for you? I can't see this. Or that is why what I said above, or because my country doesn't accept this.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
December 06, 2016, 04:11:03 PM
Hell yeah
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1571
December 06, 2016, 02:55:34 PM
Skrill now lets you upload money to your skrill account using bitcoin. The fee is 1%. The option is right there on the upload funds page. Go take a look if you have a skrill account!
Pages:
Jump to: