Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 Skychain - Medical Artificial Neural Networks Infrastructure {@BOUNTYHIVE} 🔥 - page 3. (Read 2260 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110
I have registered and participated in bounties. This is very helpful for the bounty hunters out there, and also it will lessen the count of post made by the participants who have joined twitter and Facebook as there will be no more weekly reports, it's annoying seeing my recent post were almost bounty reports.

You have done a great job and hopefully your project will be known for all bounty hunters like me.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
In order to participate in the Bitcoinus.io Bounty Campaign you need to register an account on Bountyhive.io and after you create your account you will automatically be redirected to the homepage of the platform containing all our Bounties.

Also, you can start referring your friends to earn ETH.

hello sir.. how can i make weekly report at bountyhive

No need to make any kind of reports my friend, everything is checked by us automatically

thanks sir.. glad to hear that

Activity: 686
Merit: 252
In order to participate in the Bitcoinus.io Bounty Campaign you need to register an account on Bountyhive.io and after you create your account you will automatically be redirected to the homepage of the platform containing all our Bounties.

No need to make any kind of reports my friend, everything is checked by us automatically

In all campaigns, only active transfers. In one I was able to find a campaign signatures. Twitter and Facebook none available.  Cry

You need to setup your account in the "Settings -> Account" section of the platform
Activity: 579
Merit: 10
In all campaigns, only active transfers. In one I was able to find a campaign signatures. Twitter and Facebook none available.  Cry
Activity: 448
Merit: 12

Activity: 1148
Merit: 104
Good project dev just ask where button to order bounty translation..  @
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
In order to participate in the Skychain Bounty Campaign you need to register an account on Bountyhive.io and after you create your account you will automatically be redirected to the homepage of the platform containing all our Bounties.

Pages:
Jump to: