Pages:
Author

Topic: Sleep vs Cryptos (or vice versa) - page 2. (Read 444 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 266
May 20, 2018, 04:43:13 PM
Not only have i been getting less sleep, but i can say that due to my investment into cryptos, I am always checking the current value of the coins that i have invested in and this causes a lot of stress on my part. One time i woke to see the value so low that i couldn't even sleep again for the rest of the night.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 763
Life is a taxable event
May 20, 2018, 07:56:46 AM
I'm an insomniac myself, but it has nothing to do with Bitcoin.

The most foolproof way to get good sleep is to be physically active for at least 6 hours and to get a cool down period before sleep.

On your cool down period do not look at any sort of LCD screens (phone, laptop, PC monitor) or strong lights. A book or a kindle is fine.
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
May 20, 2018, 07:02:32 AM
Are you getting less sleep since your involvement in cryptos started? Has it pushed you into insomnia? Has it changed your sleeping patterns? What do you do to stay afloat?
I am certainly getting less sleep since my involvement in cryptos started. It is affecting my sleeping patterns in the sense that I no longer have fixed hours I go to bed every night (or in the mornings I should say). I do try to catch up on sleep - even during odd hours, but it is easier said than done with unscheduled emergencies and what not. That being said, it is certainly not a healthy situation - and will impact my health negatively if left unchecked. I can't help to wonder how many of you are experiencing the same challenge and what you're doing to address it - if anything at all. Tips and suggestions will be appreciated. Thank you.

Are you trading or what dude? I have same experience when I was trading forex some years ago.. Well, trading is just not for everyone. Just check your portfolio once a day and just forget it. And the most important thing, only invest with your spare (leftover) money. Also do some cardio exercise at least twice a week. It really help in my case.

I am not a trader, but thanks for the advice.
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142
Slots Enthusiast & Expert
May 20, 2018, 06:50:07 AM
Are you getting less sleep since your involvement in cryptos started? Has it pushed you into insomnia? Has it changed your sleeping patterns? What do you do to stay afloat?
I am certainly getting less sleep since my involvement in cryptos started. It is affecting my sleeping patterns in the sense that I no longer have fixed hours I go to bed every night (or in the mornings I should say). I do try to catch up on sleep - even during odd hours, but it is easier said than done with unscheduled emergencies and what not. That being said, it is certainly not a healthy situation - and will impact my health negatively if left unchecked. I can't help to wonder how many of you are experiencing the same challenge and what you're doing to address it - if anything at all. Tips and suggestions will be appreciated. Thank you.

Are you trading or what dude? I have same experience when I was trading forex some years ago.. Well, trading is just not for everyone. Just check your portfolio once a day and just forget it. And the most important thing, only invest with your spare (leftover) money. Also do some cardio exercise at least twice a week. It really help in my case.
Activity: 574
Merit: 140
Chainjoes.com
May 19, 2018, 08:31:24 PM
Not at all.

I sleep when i'm dead tired and wake up after a good rest.
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
May 19, 2018, 04:52:35 PM

Pages:
Jump to: