Pages:
Author

Topic: Sleeping giant - page 2. (Read 246 times)

legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 6089
bitcoindata.science
May 13, 2018, 01:47:23 PM
All sleeping Giants I have ever seen failed  epically after a few pumps.
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 1
AzartPay
May 13, 2018, 01:45:37 PM
I found out about a cryptocurrency called bismuth. It's the first cryptocurrency built around the python language with dapps. The project is currently very under value at around rank 400 on coinmarketcap. Python is a very popular growing language use by programmers and it's becoming more and more  preferable. Besure to check this project out because I believe one day it will be big as ethereum or even bigger.
very interestingly, need to watch
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 12:53:29 PM
Isn't that another ethereum clone?
Besure to check this project out because I believe one day it will be big as ethereum or even bigger.
You didn't say way do you think it will become bigger that ethereum. I think it won't, there are other platforms which can compete ethereum I don't think this can.
Have you invested in it because it looks like it crashed and its value is dropping.

It's not a clone. Its built from scratch. Im currently invested in it and buying more for the masternode update coming
Links are bismuth.cz and bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1896497.0
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
May 13, 2018, 12:30:39 PM
the first time I hear about this coin, on the Internet very little information about the technology and purpose of this coin, do you have links to proven sources to evaluate and learn more?
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
May 13, 2018, 12:28:00 PM
Isn't that another ethereum clone?
Besure to check this project out because I believe one day it will be big as ethereum or even bigger.
You didn't say way do you think it will become bigger that ethereum. I think it won't, there are other platforms which can compete ethereum I don't think this can.
Have you invested in it because it looks like it crashed and its value is dropping.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 12:20:45 PM
I found out about a cryptocurrency called bismuth. It's the first cryptocurrency built around the python language with dapps. The project is currently very under value at around rank 400 on coinmarketcap. Python is a very popular growing language use by programmers and it's becoming more and more  preferable. Besure to check this project out because I believe one day it will be big as ethereum or even bigger.
Pages:
Jump to: