Pages:
Author

Topic: Sleeping giant altcoins - page 7. (Read 4149 times)

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
September 07, 2019, 11:02:35 AM
1000% gain in a week would be a pump and dump coin. its not going to be health for project to shoot that high in matter of days. those who hold it will surely feel the need to dump and wait for the next correct to buy again if indeed its a sleeping giant. if its not and is just s sleeping dwarf scam, those guys who hold it team of course just tried to scam you.

Yeah I agree only a pump and dump coin can do that, even if the coin has a good potential in the market, investors will still look on it and feel it's presence in the market if it is a pump and dump coin, I have been a victim of that in one telegram channel, it's about they are selling and you are buying what they are dumping because you thought, there's a big update coming.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
September 07, 2019, 10:51:26 AM
Since 1000% means 10x, I'll say Monero.
It's some 77$ now, it had its ATH at over 400$, it's still developed and maintained, it's emission curve is near to the "tail"... it can provide nice surprises... or not.
Of course, please don't take it as investment advice, do your own research and decide for yourself where you spend your money.

Edit: just those 7 days you talk about may happen in 2020 or 2021 though...
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
September 07, 2019, 10:28:51 AM
1000% gain in a week would be a pump and dump coin. its not going to be health for project to shoot that high in matter of days. those who hold it will surely feel the need to dump and wait for the next correct to buy again if indeed its a sleeping giant. if its not and is just s sleeping dwarf scam, those guys who hold it team of course just tried to scam you.
copper member
Activity: 382
Merit: 0
September 07, 2019, 10:27:13 AM
Those altcoins that are on the top 1 gainers list on cmc that gains 600 to 1000% within 7 days are those altcoins I want to invest with but its hard to predict what altcoin it is with around 2651 cryptocurrencies listed on CMC. Can you recommend me what are those altcoins?
Pages:
Jump to: