Pages:
Author

Topic: SLeepless nights doing bounty campaign is it worth it? - page 29. (Read 3932 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I know that there are other members here working day and night doing bounty campaigns. But i think that doing bounty campaigns is not worth it especially if you had a lot of work during the day. Some are just boasting on their bounty campaign earning wherein fact maybe because they are lucky to receive those awards but somehow do not wish that you could be like them because some of the ICO project that you will going to work will not give bounty rewards and some of it will fail, or just pause. So no reason for sleeping late at night.
I believe that bounties are a blessing to many of us because of the extra income that we earn. But we should also remember not to overdo it to the point that we would compromise our health. Only handle those that we can manage. Health is wealth as many would say. Something that we should take seriously.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Yes, unfortunately, not everyone is so lucky and not all get big money from the bounty .. but in fact, you should not stop doing it. Perhaps for someone, this is the only chance to earn in a network. At the peak of the market, many bounty awards brought good earnings. Now reward is estimated less, but it is possible that with the growth of the market their prices will also grow.
Activity: 434
I also hate those deceptive bounty missions, but I don't want to take the risk of investing, I can only rely on the bounty mission to get extra income!
Activity: 91
Some of them are right, I have a lot of bounty Campaigns especially on Facebook but having no sleep at night is sometimes true and not, lets say doing a lot of Signature Campaign cause me to took me a lot of time most especially if that ICO is a great one. Some of my friends are doing the same and they immerse themselves some in Trading and Translation Campaign.
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
Well, I think for me, anything that brings about money, is worth my time. So is having sleepless nights doing bounty campaigns worth it? Yes. As far as I get paid at the end of the day, why not. I would rather have sleepless nights, than sleep when others are using their time to make money. Someone once said "you will get enough sleep time when you die". 
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I am on my way to doing my first signature campaign, I haven't really put in more effort into bounties I will keep you posted on my progress and whether it is worth it or not.

same here, this is my first Signature Campaign, i pray it works out and till then we can judge . I'm confident about whatever i invest my time. Time is Money. Older members here have their various experiences regarding bounty. some are good while others are so discouraging. Cry
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
I know there will be definitely some people who are spending sleepless nights working for their bounty campaigns. Most of them will be the ones who have a lot of work related to their regular job also. So you need to time your schedule according and see whether you can really participate in bounties or not. Everyone has a different potential. One should remember that health come first.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I know that there are other members here working day and night doing bounty campaigns. But i think that doing bounty campaigns is not worth it especially if you had a lot of work during the day. Some are just boasting on their bounty campaign earning wherein fact maybe because they are lucky to receive those awards but somehow do not wish that you could be like them because some of the ICO project that you will going to work will not give bounty rewards and some of it will fail, or just pause. So no reason for sleeping late at night.

i do not do that much work for bounties. so i did not have a sleepless night yet because of bounties. i see this as more of a hobby and usually never invest more than an hour a day for bounties. if i would invest more time, i would certainly have trouble with my wife.  Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
As for Bounty takes 1 or 2 hours per day. And I've been taking part in more than 50 bounties.
Activity: 490
yes sometimes the bounty that I follow many that fail but not all also fails some successful and some are failing, maybe just some but all of them almost succeed and get a decent result, we can work here just part time do not necessarily have or compulsory, anytime can be as long as there is spare time is not so burdensome
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

I'll give you an advice. Value your health more than anything mate. You will suffer the consequences of over doing somethings. I bet you don't have time management don't you? Well, bounty campaigns are all worth it if they succeed, and what if they failed? Your sleepless nights won't have any value at all. I guess you need to reconstruct or construct your own time management, again value your health more than anything. Once, consequences find to get you up, you cannot do what you usually do especially abusing yourself too much just to monitor bounty campaigns. Reset time! And keep grinding back. Remember health over anything.
Activity: 476
If we have nothing else to do in our daily routine aka jobless, then why not? Who knows buy doing bounty all night and day, in the next few months we can collect more money greater than other people in our real life get?
Activity: 462
bvo.trybravo.com
You are partly right because getting bounty rewards is a lottery and you can never know whether you will be paid at all.
At the same time, it is worth doing bounties just of certain prospective projects (3-5 projects at a time) that are 99% reliable and trusted by crypto investors and bloggers.
In this case one will be able to do all the necessary work during the day without the need to sleep late at night.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
I think that sleepless nights because of doing bounty campaigns is not a good thing. Because, it just serves as a sign that you don't have the proper time management in doing those works. We can have a good night sleep when we know our limits and capabilities in doing bounties.
Activity: 518

I think that the campaign bounties need to be seen as an additional kind of earnings and do not spend too much time on it. A good sleep for a person is more important than working on wear and tear.
Activity: 52
There are a lot of choices on what type of bounty campaign you can do that would match your lifestyle and will not end up working for long hours.
Activity: 266
Will not sleepless nights to be exact the correct term is making the day in to night, i also keep doing that and somehow its worth it to do bounty even though lots of ICO bounty now is scammed there are still high paying bounty specially the bounty bitcoin payments
Activity: 406
I would spend sleepless nights only for not a long project but yet too promising not to participate in it. But in a long run nobody could survive working so hard, and it doesn't help them to become crypto millionaires
Activity: 644
Merit: 251

Any job is not worth losing sleep!
Lots of sickness can happen to you if you deprive your body of sleep.
Learning to control yourself is the Key, you may earn lots of money or crypto if you overwork yourself, but if in the end you'll just use it to pay for medicines or hospital bills then it's NOT WORTH IT.

I agree, you dont even need to spend alot of time doing bounty and also preventing you from getting alot of sleep is really absurd when you can even only do it with 1-2 hrs.
Activity: 665
Merit: 107

Any job is not worth losing sleep!
Lots of sickness can happen to you if you deprive your body of sleep.
Learning to control yourself is the Key, you may earn lots of money or crypto if you overwork yourself, but if in the end you'll just use it to pay for medicines or hospital bills then it's NOT WORTH IT.
Pages:
Jump to: