Pages:
Author

Topic: SLING TV ORANGE+BLUE+ALL EXTRAS 1 MONTH GUARANTEE WORLDS CHEAPEST STARZ SHOWTIME - page 3. (Read 129502 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I'm interested in mainly watching Chinese channels.

Can you give me the full channel list & extras with Cantonese as the base package.

thxs!
Activity: 980
Merit: 282
Catalog Websites
Here to let everyone know (vouch) I am going on my 5th month now with out any issues at all. Serves has been 100% as has JoJo been amazing.
Thank you for this.Also on my 2 month with Direct TV now which also has been great.
Keep up the good work 😃👍

Hey Chris - great to have had your custom for the last half year.  Smiley
Catalog Websites
Catalog Websites
Here to let everyone know (vouch) I am going on my 5th month now with out any issues at all. Serves has been 100% as has JoJo been amazing.
Thank you for this.Also on my 2 month with Direct TV now which also has been great
Thank you JOJO
Keep up the good work 😃👍

Cheers Lilchris26 - I now have many customers enjoying 5/6 months service. Thanks again for your custom  Smiley
Catalog Websites
Just paid again. Perfect service.

Tks for btc & your continued custom.  Grin
Catalog Websites
I sent a payment earlier today

Payed for the first month of the tv streaming service and it works great! I'll definitely be doing this again for next month!

Great to have a returning customer try another of my services  Grin
Catalog Websites
Tried out 1 month service and it has been great. Going to renew for 2nd month. Thanks a lot JoJo!

Tks 4 renewing 4 2nd month - longest customer is now on 6 months & counting!  Smiley
Catalog Websites
Almost done with first month and will renew again for 2nd month.  Thanks!

Thanks for your renewal & continued custom!  Smiley
Activity: 177
Merit: 100

Thank you for this.

Also on my 2 month with Direct TV now which also has been great.

Thank you JOJO
Keep up the good work 😃👍
Catalog Websites
Got your payment & sent out account immediately. Hope u r enjoying it!
Catalog Websites
ACCOUNT WORKS GREAT! Found my new TV source!!!!!!

Great to have a new regular customer  Grin
Activity: 60
Just paid again. Perfect service.
Activity: 25
Payed for the first month of the tv streaming service and it works great! I'll definitely be doing this again for next month!
Activity: 25
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
ACCOUNT WORKS GREAT! Found my new TV source!!!!!!
Catalog Websites

Thanks! works perfectly and fast setup! Amazon Prime & Sling TV Smiley Highly Recommend!!

I have been using the Sling TV service for several months and it has been top notch and I just renewed. Very easy to communicate with seller, answers any questions quickly and delivers on what he sells. Definitely recommend.

Tried out 1 month service and it has been great. Going to renew for 2nd month. Thanks a lot JoJo!

I'm on my 5th week and just paid for the third month, everything has been working perfectly and I'm really happy with the service.

Thanks for the great vouches this month  Smiley
Catalog Websites
do you accept paypal by any chance? I don't have Bitcoin setup.

Also I would like multiple streams. Do you entertain that? I currently pay for 3 streams with Sling. I'm looking for Hindi Gold+Urdu+US. Let me know. Thanks!

Edit: I messaged you on Skype. And I have also created a bitcoin account. Please text me when you are available on Skype. Thanks

Great - communicated on skype & awaiting your btc payment.  Smiley
Activity: 2
do you accept paypal by any chance? I don't have Bitcoin setup.

Also I would like multiple streams. Do you entertain that? I currently pay for 3 streams with Sling. I'm looking for Hindi Gold+Urdu+US. Let me know. Thanks!

Edit: I messaged you on Skype. And I have also created a bitcoin account. Please text me when you are available on Skype. Thanks
Catalog Websites
Sent you a pm

Thanks Replied & received your payment thanks  Grin
Activity: 24
Pages:
Jump to: