Pages:
Author

Topic: Slot Educational - page 30. (Read 4352 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 761
Burpaaa
May 14, 2023, 01:53:45 PM

SOURCE--

in the video, it is not explained which region (city) it comes from but it is clear that the parade is from my country, in the parade it is clear what slot players get when they play from the "first" month (still motorbikes are expensive) to month "fourth" (ugly motorcycle).

without direct education by the central and local governments to young people and the general public, I think this kind of parade is not effective enough, it's even obvious, the parade is the initiative of the private community in the area.

do you think, a parade like this will be effective in reducing the level of gambling addiction?

I view this kind of advertisement as positive instead of negative since this parade is unique. Many people that will watch this scene find it new and might be interested to search for the games and curious to the game.

Instead of reduction probably there might be a conversion to gambler result with this kind of advertisement since it’s on a public without moderation of viewers.

People curiosity will always kicks in on this kind of scenario that will trigger them to gamble since this is new despite the negative propaganda. An example for this are cigarettes, Government in my country attached grossed picture on cigarette packs that related to diseases that you can get on cigarettes yet people keeps ignoring it because they like the product. This might be the same outcome on this kind of advertisement.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
May 14, 2023, 01:47:40 PM
do you think, a parade like this will be effective in reducing the level of gambling addiction?

No. In fact, I found that parade to even expose more gambling.

If the goal is really to reduce gambling addiction, in a serious approach, then somehow the target should be the "source" and not those users. It's the same as cigarette advertisements for example, that even though there's a campaign about the negative effects on it, still people continue to smoke.

To minimize gambling addiction really has to start with the person itself or if that person already falls into the trap of gambling, should be associated with the help of family and friends. Also, establishing several gambling rehabilitation centers should help if the family and friends can't control anymore the user involved.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1127
May 14, 2023, 01:46:51 PM
I don't think a parade like this would be useful in lowering gambling addiction because it's unclear from the context which kind of gambling the procession is alluding to!!!presuming it's tied to motorcycles. The parade may bring attention to the negative effects of gambling, but it is unlikely to deal with the causes of addiction or offer individuals who are battling with it effective support.comprehensive strategies involving education!! prevention, treatment, and support are needed to effectively combat gambling addiction. The government, health experts, and other stakeholders should put these measures into place at the local and national levels. It's critical to concentrate on early detection and intervention, prevention, and the provision of affordable and efficient treatment choices for individuals who require them.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 329
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 14, 2023, 01:37:15 PM

SOURCE--

in the video, it is not explained which region (city) it comes from but it is clear that the parade is from my country, in the parade it is clear what slot players get when they play from the "first" month (still motorbikes are expensive) to month "fourth" (ugly motorcycle).

without direct education by the central and local governments to young people and the general public, I think this kind of parade is not effective enough, it's even obvious, the parade is the initiative of the private community in the area.

Pages:
Jump to: