Pages:
Author

Topic: Slow and safe way to make Ƀ Ƀ Ƀ on satoshimines.com - page 7. (Read 7858 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 100
You never know man, its bitcoin. Some scary online strangers who want to steal everything.

As I said, clear text, read it before you run it.
Sure, you have to send it to me first.

I am not at home at the moment, once I get home I will send it to you.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
:)
You never know man, its bitcoin. Some scary online strangers who want to steal everything.

Sure, you have to send it to me first.

Fine. PM me the script.
I will have someone virus check it if I can't.

Its a powershell script in clear text, I don't know a way to infect it with viruses. Give your paranoia a rest.
Fine. PM me the script.
I will have someone virus check it if I can't.
We aren't trolling, we are stating that this whole thing is stupid. You are highly delusional if you think that this is guaranteed to make you money. Selling strategy's has always been frowned upon here. This is just another thread of yours, (you've done this before) trying to sell this strategy that is NOT GUARANTEED to work. Please no one drop money on this, especially not .05 or .25. Don't reward this guy.

You know what mist? If you're so certain that this script I bogus, I can give you a copy for free, run it according to the instructions for 24 hours starting with 0.1BTC, if you double your money you'll pay me the 0.05 if you wont I will pay you the initial 0.1
We aren't trolling, we are stating that this whole thing is stupid. You are highly delusional if you think that this is guaranteed to make you money. Selling strategy's has always been frowned upon here. This is just another thread of yours, (you've done this before) trying to sell this strategy that is NOT GUARANTEED to work. Please no one drop money on this, especially not .05 or .25. Don't reward this guy.

Please remove the first three words from your post, or change the language.
What is the initial price for this script ? Will it work for multiple sites or just for one site ? Has anyone already made money who bought this script ?

this script will actually not make you any profit everytime, i can guarantee that, it is in human's nature to be greedy, if someone actually find an exploit or bug or a winning script, will he/she share it or sell it? No. He will use it by himself, if actually someone is selling a trick, you can already tell that the trick doesnt work all the time that he decided to sell it to gain more profit

arallmuus, please read my reply here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10993323
I am getting tired of answering to trolls.
Yeah, I got it from http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40855 and during that, I learned that Windows 7 version number is actually 6.1  Grin
Initially I got error message:
Code:
test.ps1 cannot be loaded because running scripts is
disabled on this system.

I found that I had to run Powershell as Administrator user and execute following command:

Code:
set-executionpolicy remotesigned

After that I was able to start the script by giving one of 3 available commands, however my balance @ satoshimines is 0 so all I got was error message, today is too late to continue so I will get back to this tomorrow.

The execution policy is depended on your own system, your solution will work, but sometime it's better to set the execution policy to 'bypass'

about the error message, if your balance is 0 the stop will automatically be set to 0, and the script will not run, to run practice rounds run the following command:
$GLOBAL:STOP=-100000
this will disable the stop and you'll be able to run practice rounds.
What is the initial price for this script ? Will it work for multiple sites or just for one site ? Has anyone already made money who bought this script ?

The price for the basic script (no automation) is 0.05BTC, the auto-pilot script cost 0.25BTC
I made quite a few BTC with this script, I am working on a screencast video to show all the methods to use the script.
This script is only designed to work with Satoshimines site.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414

this script will actually not make you any profit everytime, i can guarantee that, it is in human's nature to be greedy, if someone actually find an exploit or bug or a winning script, will he/she share it or sell it? No. He will use it by himself, if actually someone is selling a trick, you can already tell that the trick doesnt work all the time that he decided to sell it to gain more profit
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Yeah, I got it from http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40855 and during that, I learned that Windows 7 version number is actually 6.1  Grin
Code:
disabled on this system.

I found that I had to run Powershell as Administrator user and execute following command:

Code:

After that I was able to start the script by giving one of 3 available commands, however my balance @ satoshimines is 0 so all I got was error message, today is too late to continue so I will get back to this tomorrow.

The execution policy is depended on your own system, your solution will work, but sometime it's better to set the execution policy to 'bypass'

about the error message, if your balance is 0 the stop will automatically be set to 0, and the script will not run, to run practice rounds run the following command:
Code:
disabled on this system.

Code:

Activity: 770
Merit: 504
(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪
Code:
disabled on this system.

Code:

Someone tried this thing? Does it work?

I got it but I need to update my Powershell to run this, version included with Windows 7 is not current enough, right now I'm downloading Powershell v. 4 if it installs I'll be able to test the script.

The link for the powershell update can be found in the script header
(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

I got it but I need to update my Powershell to run this, version included with Windows 7 is not current enough, right now I'm downloading Powershell v. 4 if it installs I'll be able to test the script.
Activity: 183
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
its not free, we must buy it again, and i think its just spam on here, why they want sell their method again if they can make a lot of bitcoin on there? its jst simple question.
Because a got a lot of requests to share the script. And yes, its not free, I spent a lot of time creating this, you are welcome to use the free calculator I publish a while ago to create your own.
I don't think so! No one want to share ( or sell) their method while it still making profits to get a little money. And I think they sell their method because it just make a little money in early period using

This is your right to think so, you are wrong but it's your absolute right to be wrong.
why you don't record a video to show your earning when you use this script?
I thought of that, but the video is more than 3 hours long. I've published the log because it easier to go through and harder to manipulate.

Its ok i dont mind going through a 3 hour video if the strategy really works so go ahead and make he video public, it would make a lot more people trust you, i should say someone to trust you because so far i consider your strategy bullshit
(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪
OP also stated that you'll need discretion and common sense Smiley

Look at the log I I've published you'll see that the basic trick is to use smaller bets and run it on 6-7 tiles.

Ok, ok, but that log is little hard to read, you could provide some basic strategies alongside the script.

Also, in opening post you stated:

In case of lose, the calculator contains a table of recoup bettings optimally calculated to recoup the balance.

I thought the script will also include some kind of such functionality, but there is none  Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: