Pages:
Author

Topic: (SLR) SOLARCOIN Speculation Time To Buy? - page 3. (Read 10938 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
legendary
Do you think the sunnier summer months will help the price of solarcoin? Last July it peaked. Where are you developers, get solarcoin updated to the new bitcoin core.

We are mostly on slack. I don't think summer matters with price.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
you guys think the price is going up? Huh
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Do you think the sunnier summer months will help the price of solarcoin? Last July it peaked. Where are you developers, get solarcoin updated to the new bitcoin core.
legendary
From lykke Slack channel 6-1-17

nickgogerty [4:04 PM]
Ok so I was in Bonn today at the UNFCCC, the people in the UN who run the climate talks in a room with 15 people talking about Solarcoin, putting carbon on blockchains for trading, verification on the Lykke exchange etc. and fighting climate change with blockchain technology. Not all Americans are running away from the Paris accord. Will be attending COP23 and pressing on.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
the solar coin is the great project. You can invest your money in solarcoin and you will not regret
legendary
Upgrade the Solarcoin from Bitcoin Core v 0.04 to Bitcoin Core v.0.14.1.

$1900
1STPRIZE

$950
2NDPRIZE

$950
2NDPRIZE

$950
2NDPRIZE

https://streams.lykke.com/Project/ProjectDetails/upgrade-the-solarcoin-from-bitcoin
legendary
BitV666 i got it from the Solarcoin foundation if you look at bottom of chart it has the source.

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
So far there are about 1,000 to 1,500 nodes (claimants) i believe.

Nice chart,
 Where did you get that from ? Cheesy
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I'm no expert at reading chart patterns (maybe someone out there is and can enlighten me)

But when you zoom out of the 30min chart, it looks like a cup and handle, no?

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SLR
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river
So you could even ask neighbours and so on to get their coins?  Shocked
legendary
I've got a few solar panels and didn't even know about this project. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I'm going to have to look at this coin a little bit closer, but it looks like it may have a little bit of room to grow. Also, the fact that you can get free coins if you have verified your solar production is pretty neat.

You can also claim your coins all the way back to 2010 I believe.

Oh really? I didn't see anything about that on their site. Definitely going to have to look into it. The panels are already making me a bit of bitcoins, it's gonna be really sweet if I can get a bit more out of them just by having them.

SolarCoin | Claim SolarCoins
https://solarcoin.org/en/redeem/
The initial SolarCoin grant is retroactive to the install date of your facility or Jan 1, 2010; whichever is more recent. Ongoing SLR grants are made every 6 months ...
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
I've got a few solar panels and didn't even know about this project. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I'm going to have to look at this coin a little bit closer, but it looks like it may have a little bit of room to grow. Also, the fact that you can get free coins if you have verified your solar production is pretty neat.

Oh really? I didn't see anything about that on their site. Definitely going to have to look into it. The panels are already making me a bit of bitcoins, it's gonna be really sweet if I can get a bit more out of them just by having them.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
It's had a high of .23 but BTC is also rising as well.
legendary
good prediction price went down not up

Price is the same at the start of this thread if you look at slr/usd

18 cents
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
good prediction price went down not up
legendary
So far there are about 1,000 to 1,500 nodes (claimants) i believe.

Pages:
Jump to: