Pages:
Author

Topic: Small altcoins – large profits - page 4. (Read 2465 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
December 16, 2017, 03:34:32 AM
Hello, folks! Do you ever pay attention how cool and large can be your profits if you invest not into the top-10 alts, but to the smaller, less known altcoins? Status, Peercoin and Stellar Lumens jumped so high! And Cardano showed everybody its real force!

Yes! Sometimes they realy show great increase.
Activity: 328
Merit: 10
www.daxico.com
December 16, 2017, 03:29:16 AM
Small altcoins that just came out of ICO to exchanges can make you big money. When it is first listed, bounty token holders and other investors sell off for cheap price, but if you can get hold of the whitepaper and wait for the roadmap to be implemented, then the tokens you buy cheap when it is dump can be resold for a huge profit in a later date.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
December 16, 2017, 03:11:23 AM
Hello, folks! Do you ever pay attention how cool and large can be your profits if you invest not into the top-10 alts, but to the smaller, less known altcoins? Status, Peercoin and Stellar Lumens jumped so high! And Cardano showed everybody its real force!

Of course, if you find that one coin that you go x100 or even x1000. I think Stellar Lumens is one if I'm not mistaken because of the IBM involvement. I still remember that a lot of members have regrets not joining the boat earlier. LOL.

I don't know about Cardano though, but I heard that it is the new NEO, so I guess their a lot of hype around this coin. But some says, its the usual pump-and-dump, so everyone is riding and will exit soon. But lets see how it goes, maybe you will get lucky on one of those cheap coins.

Cardano are good altcoin with a high volume in the market so I guess this can puml up more and give you a good profit.  Most altcoin below top 100 on coinmarketcap are shitcoin but if you find a shitcoin that pump up so huge this will give you a 100x to 1000x profit take note investing in some small altcoin are risky dont invest if you dont want to take this risk.
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
December 16, 2017, 03:10:43 AM

I agree. But still there is a 50/50 chance that you'll get a successful altcoin because as we can see, there are also a lot of small altcoins that is still small even three-four months later. The advantage in investing in cheap altcoins is that even if you fail, you'll lose only a small amount of your investment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
homt.net
December 16, 2017, 03:08:31 AM
Recently I regretted by selling dent the value more than 10x or 1000% increased its really insane and one more coin xuc. Hope centra and paypie will reach sky next couple of day even coss token and csno are good for long term holding.
Activity: 98
December 16, 2017, 03:00:42 AM
1.Ethereum

Ethereum had 40* growth rate over last 2 years.It is a decentralized platform that runs smart contracts:application that runs exactly as programmed without any possibility of downtime,censorship,fraud or any third party interface.Ethereum have incresed a lot in recent mont and i am sure that its value will keep increasing.I think the only cryptocurrency that has the ability to overtake Bitcoin is Etherum in my view so it is worh to invest on Etherum.

2.STEEM

As we all know how to get STEEM.Its market cap and price is incresing day by day so it is worth investing on STEEM.It is the best time to hold the STEEM to gain profit.I hope STEEM with touch 10$ in jan 2018 or even more.

Activity: 294
December 16, 2017, 02:45:29 AM
Alts below top 10 better for high profit investment, I guess. If you wish turn a small amount of money to big profit, you can choose smaller alts - they has more potential to grow.

Activity: 223
December 16, 2017, 01:10:03 AM
Looking at my bag of altcoins, I discovered that those coins far below the top 10 and bought for pennies eventually rise to make me more money than those at the top 10.
Henceforth have made up my mind to look for under the radar gems and invest in them while they are yet to get the attention.

Some airdrops have even performed far better than top 10 coins. Examples are blue and eltcoin
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 12:32:20 AM
XVG went on a nice run already. Now it's time to wait for the price to drop and (re)enter!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 12, 2017, 02:10:34 AM
It's all a gamble, I am 99% down on my cardano investment, although I only bought a few so am just gonna hold those long term. I don't usually buy coins with a high supply, I usually like to go with coins that have a low market cap and less than 200 million coins or tokens, but then again you have seen coins with huge supply like RIPPLE go through the roof, and smaller coin supply coins or tokens die in the dumps. I's a gamble in crypto, but a calculated one I guess.
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
December 12, 2017, 02:06:06 AM

yes, it’s better than bitcoin and big altcoins.

problem with small altcoins is most of them Scam/died.

but if you lucky will earn more than saving bitcoin and ETH

As you said the problem with most of the cheap altcoins is it will lose it value by the time so its called died so we need to research about that cheap altcoin before investing but the success rate is very less so you are taking huge risk.
In my view it is better to invest on the good altcoins then cheap altcoins,the profight might be less but the losing percentage of our investment is also less.
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
December 12, 2017, 02:05:54 AM
I am aware on that, because the profit here in crypto currency in based on the risk, higher risk will gives you much higher profit and when you are invested in those coin which is not less know the risk is very high and when you get luck which the value rising you will gain huge profit on that.
But me i do not want to do that, much better for me is to be safe even the profit are small still my capital are safe and continuous growing every time i ger profit.
Activity: 110
December 12, 2017, 01:56:43 AM
I am doing some research and find a coin named OXY coin on this forum, I know they have a very powerful DPOS mechanism, that means more than 11% of the total supply are locked between the 201 delegates (big holders!), also, it has been supported by many Lisk elite members.

Tell me more. I see that only it is traded in "Livecoin"
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
December 12, 2017, 01:44:16 AM
I am doing some research and find a coin named OXY coin on this forum, I know they have a very powerful DPOS mechanism, that means more than 11% of the total supply are locked between the 201 delegates (big holders!), also, it has been supported by many Lisk elite members.
Activity: 110
December 12, 2017, 01:38:50 AM
ADA is a good altcoin, now investing about these ... verge, Maybe I'm disappointed, I invested 0.0188BTC in that
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
December 05, 2017, 09:11:47 AM

Of course, if you find that one coin that you go x100 or even x1000. I think Stellar Lumens is one if I'm not mistaken because of the IBM involvement. I still remember that a lot of members have regrets not joining the boat earlier. LOL.

I don't know about Cardano though, but I heard that it is the new NEO, so I guess their a lot of hype around this coin. But some says, its the usual pump-and-dump, so everyone is riding and will exit soon. But lets see how it goes, maybe you will get lucky on one of those cheap coins.
Activity: 51
December 05, 2017, 09:05:21 AM

yes, it’s better than bitcoin and big altcoins.

problem with small altcoins is most of them Scam/died.

but if you lucky will earn more than saving bitcoin and ETH
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
December 05, 2017, 08:38:45 AM
It is the best to enter and invest on a storng ICO (alts) with small value .. it can easily double to 10x your money with their tokens on the market ..
thats what i believe since then .. remember bitcoin and ethereum didnnt start withh huge price on the market but look at them noww and look on those holders that had them since the beginning.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
December 05, 2017, 08:37:51 AM
Investing in altcoins  which has low volume has right to be but it's a little bit more nervous process than investing in TOP-20 alts. The only reason in such investing is to catch up that altcoins pumping. If you'll manage to do it you'll be "in a chocolate" like Russians used to say.

Activity: 232
December 05, 2017, 08:32:58 AM
yet this is try and tested strategy but make sure you did your own research in order for you to know what are the  profitable coins and not i do this strategy that buy small altcoin to gain more profit because the small one has a lot of chance to have a bigger profit so in this way you can maximize your profits

Lots of people saw iota as a small altcoin, the place it jumped is obvious now. Never see somethin as small, always try to benefit from it. Small things in blockchain turns into the giants.
Pages:
Jump to: