Pages:
Author

Topic: Small assets, trade or invest? Good decision? - page 12. (Read 2505 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
Traders are often thinking get quick rich mentality and we should avoid it, if you want to be a trader who will consistent earning in the market even if the trend is bearish then you should think long term goal. As a trader it is important that we should be aware that winning and losing is part of the game, we should be used to it because there are a lot of knowledge and information that we may get.

Disappointment is part of the trading, whenever you lose; it is better if you will remind yourself that losing is normal and it is part of the process. In that way you can be motivated. Experience is more important than money so forget earning in trading and focus on gaining knowledge first in order for you to be consistently earning in the market.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
Trading and investing - both are two different methods of making money and both are meant for different types of people. Traders are risk-takers while investors are most likely stays away from risk. So your decision depends on you and your outlook towards risk. There's no right and wrong decision involved. It's all about choosing a method which suits you better.

BTW, I have never seen a legit investment platform for cryptos. are you HODLING or investing your cryptos to a certain platform to get interest return? Can you name a few?
Activity: 1120
Merit: 272
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
As a trader, it is normal for us to encounter difficulties while engaging a lot of trading platforms and I know that it is not easy for us to overcome it.

There's the time where we almost lose all our money in trading and we only have a certain small amount of money. Some people are still risking it and some are saving it for future errands.

I remember when I chose to trade, I experienced a lot of struggle as I lose a certain transaction and regret it afterwards,
but I never stopped and instead I continue those transaction because I got a lot of profits sometimes.

But then I realized that it I want a long term source of profit then I switched and engaged with crypto investment. I found it really beneficial for me as I want to become more futuristic,
although the progress is not that fast but I think that it is much safer for me to invest here.

Do you think this is a good decision? I know that most of us are struggling in trading, could you give us more idea? And what are your thoughts about this?
Pages:
Jump to: