Pages:
Author

Topic: Small Cap Alts Speculation - page 6. (Read 1740 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
July 27, 2019, 04:54:50 PM
You should check out NXS. It has a really small market cap and there will be a big release in 1-2 months (Tritium Mainnet).
After years of development Tritium is currently undergoing a security audit. Once that is finished (in approx. 1 month) there will be a release date announced. Tritium Mainnet will be a game changer since it is completely new blockchain technology (all built up from scratch) and the tech is one of the best on the market. I´m confident the price will explode in the next weeks and months. Do your own research and don´t miss the train Wink
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
July 27, 2019, 02:33:59 PM
Are quick trades risky? I haven't tried doing this before. Or long-term trading is still the better option when it comes to having a huge profit?

Quick trades with small cap coins are very risky. Obviously there is potential for high reward, but really given how prone these low cap coins can be to price manipulation, it is probably best to stay away.
The investment return is definitely higher than average but the risks are double of the other top coins. It is really risky to invest in the small marketcap coin if there is no proper research behind this decision. The trading pump-dump coin also have the same logic, it can go to x5 easily but the profit faucet drains faster than any flash crash on the market.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
July 27, 2019, 01:09:44 PM
Any working project with good product is worth investing on for me and if the projects are still at small cap its a hot cake you don't wanna miss
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
July 27, 2019, 12:43:55 PM
Are quick trades risky? I haven't tried doing this before. Or long-term trading is still the better option when it comes to having a huge profit?

Quick trades with small cap coins are very risky. Obviously there is potential for high reward, but really given how prone these low cap coins can be to price manipulation, it is probably best to stay away.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
July 27, 2019, 06:05:07 AM
good idea, but keep in mind that trading with a small CAP is very high risk, honestly I don't dare to small trade. I always trade in the coinmarketcap top 10
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
July 27, 2019, 05:39:09 AM
I’m thinking of PAL network token though it’s dropping now yet I know there’s a future behind this one.maybe for holding this one is good
In my opinion ETH, NEO, and ADA each have good value in the future, even though in recent weeks there has been a drastic decline in prices. but I still have high confidence in this coin.
But ethereum has a high capitalization but your right because this coin can grow within the year just like what is the performance in 2018
It would be not appropriate to include ETH as it belongs to the high marketcap coin, to be specific, it has the highest marketcap in the altcoin market, and we can call that it's the king in that market.

Marketcap of ETH is already 23 billion usd, let's consider a small marketcap as coins that's below $1 billion, at least.
However, I would go down looking for coins that is below $100 million usd marketcap as they should have more room to grow.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
July 27, 2019, 05:37:57 AM
It's prolly a good idea to discuss pess popular alts and ICO's with less than 30m - 50m USD market cap in one thread.

Anyway check ANKR out...  It could be good for a nice, quick trade.  Wink

I used to speculate low cap alts on Cryptopia and Yobit as they have high volatility which is good for quick trade. For long term hodl, i advise you not to invest in them as low cap altcoins are easily to be manipulated but there are also some hidden gems that will bring you high profit which is hard to find. I remember when Egretia only had low market cap but now they're in top 100 cmc.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
July 27, 2019, 05:22:36 AM
I’m thinking of PAL network token though it’s dropping now yet I know there’s a future behind this one.maybe for holding this one is good
In my opinion ETH, NEO, and ADA each have good value in the future, even though in recent weeks there has been a drastic decline in prices. but I still have high confidence in this coin.
But ethereum has a high capitalization but your right because this coin can grow within the year just like what is the performance in 2018
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
July 27, 2019, 05:00:22 AM
Really small cap actives are a dangerous game since they are more easily manipulated by the whales.
I'm into really small cap projects and it's tragic sometimes to see how the volatile it could be.

I wouldn't mind the dangers of the alts which I am having, because the community where it belongs was still actively reaching out the public. Big whales is having greater contributions in making the alts gain great values, but they're also making it bad when market starts to fall. Right now I am interested on those coins monitored at coinmarketcap, maybe I'll do some personal reviews myself before picking those prospects.

I see you I mean really really small cap. And not even coins but tokens that can be really dangerous as they could be abandoned really fast.
I keep much of my deposit in UTK, Credits, OAX, Pundi X so far.
Activity: 788
Merit: 100
July 26, 2019, 07:52:53 PM
Really small cap actives are a dangerous game since they are more easily manipulated by the whales.
I'm into really small cap projects and it's tragic sometimes to see how the volatile it could be.
Every project started from the small caps volume, you need to research & make some due diligence before start to trading/invest on it. I always try mine some coin went they project already running to the public.
Activity: 352
Merit: 3
July 26, 2019, 07:42:42 PM
I'm definitely holding a lot of alt coins, some which I'm deep in the red with, however I haven't lost faith in these since there is still very active development.
I'm holding:

XSN - First Lightning DEX, Lightning Multi Currency, Cross Chain Proof Of Stake, and inventor of Cold Staking
ARK - Point Click Blockchain - I believe this one will make it easier for any company to tokenize their assets and use the blockchain for company data etc. Like Wordpress of the internet.
ETH - Smart Contracts and a huge platform already
LINK - Oracles.

And a few others.

In terms of upside potential, I see XSN as the biggest gainer, but that's only because the marketcap is so stupid low, otherwise I'd probably say LINK.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
July 26, 2019, 02:27:19 PM

sorry but when I see that I feel sorry for you.

stop believing in projects that have already had a very high price and that have fallen by 99%. you have an emotional attachment that is too important. Except for ETH, the others are shitcoins as there have been so many in the past. ADA is a project like any other, a shitcoin with a little hype / fomo will do much better performance in the next few months (example: SWAP, ZEL, RVN, CCX, ..). If you want to invest with little risk, invest in the BTC. All other altcoins remain altcoins and many will disappear slowly without ever reviewing the price they had in the past.

If you analyze the market every year, you know the market well and you can invest every year in the new lowcap sensation, if not better to stay on the true value, the BTC!

Opinions are very wise and provide good knowledge and I strongly agree with what you say that there is indeed a better forkus to bitcoin and ethereum. because I am not too sure of the altcoin because each growth is only to seek a momentary profit and gradually disappear from the market.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
July 26, 2019, 01:34:49 PM
I would not advise anyone to pay attention to altcoins with a small cap. Better buy liquid coins such as neo, ltc and the like.

I agree with you. Small caps will not guarantee better earnings but everything will depend on the quality of the Altcoins commodities that there products are feasible to the masses so that they could attract more people to invest. I have DTRC here with small cap but still i lose my money which makes me really disappointed.

Everything depends on the token. Small market capitalization can mean that the cryptocurrency has just appeared on the market, and it may have all the chances to go up. EOS also started from the minimum, but now, it is among the leaders. Nevertheless, the risk to lose here is too high. I do not have too much money for this gambling.

My choice is the crypto, which is at least in the top-100.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
July 25, 2019, 10:58:06 AM
^  Small caps are good for quick trades if you have a knack for it.  Just have a stop loss and follow it.  I'm trying with mixed results.  Lol.  It's good practice tho.  
yes its good for short term only and in my opinion you need more time for it, wherein just to monitor the graph time on time and of course to stop loss . I dont know if you can make stable profits on it  even in a small time since market nowadays still very stagnant and moslty alts keep showing negative sign.
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
July 25, 2019, 10:54:54 AM

sorry but when I see that I feel sorry for you.

stop believing in projects that have already had a very high price and that have fallen by 99%. you have an emotional attachment that is too important. Except for ETH, the others are shitcoins as there have been so many in the past. ADA is a project like any other, a shitcoin with a little hype / fomo will do much better performance in the next few months (example: SWAP, ZEL, RVN, CCX, ..). If you want to invest with little risk, invest in the BTC. All other altcoins remain altcoins and many will disappear slowly without ever reviewing the price they had in the past.

If you analyze the market every year, you know the market well and you can invest every year in the new lowcap sensation, if not better to stay on the true value, the BTC!
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
July 25, 2019, 10:12:13 AM
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
July 25, 2019, 08:59:22 AM

ANKR is good. If you noticed it the volume everyday is more than its marketcap.  Grin I'm not sure I understand the project though but seem like the fog or SOMN project. Seeing it being in the tons of exchanges, it should be a good coin to start with and very cheap too so you can definitely profit here even if the price just hit about 5 cents.  

I got out at the spike.  As long as I get 30% to 50% of the move in these trades I'm happy.  The market isn't at that stage we could get 3x, 5x and sometimes even 10x our money obv.

Coins I'm looking at atm are RFR/BTC and TTC/BTC (this has very low volume).  Both at Trex.  Wink
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
July 24, 2019, 07:29:32 PM
It's prolly a good idea to discuss pess popular alts and ICO's with less than 30m - 50m USD market cap in one thread.

Anyway check ANKR out...  It could be good for a nice, quick trade.  Wink

what make you confidence with ANKR my friend ?
is there any reasonable reason to buy this alt for a quick trade  Smiley
thanks

ANKR is a very good crypto project. If you research about the ANKR by your own, you will realize how good the coin is!  It is already listed on Binance and there have a very good hype about the HYBR spra!

It's obvious op,promiting this ANKr coins and i know that is alao have potential to hype in the market, but traders have an own research and choices what kind of coin want to buy and invest. As a trader, trader have an own decisions what is the best and potential coin to them.
Activity: 418
July 24, 2019, 06:33:20 PM

Anyway check ANKR out...  It could be good for a nice, quick trade.  Wink

what make you confidence with ANKR my friend ?
is there any reasonable reason to buy this alt for a quick trade  Smiley
thanks

ANKR is a very good crypto project. If you research about the ANKR by your own, you will realize how good the coin is!  It is already listed on Binance and there have a very good hype about the HYBR spra!
Activity: 1140
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
July 24, 2019, 04:52:05 PM

I wouldn't mind the dangers of the alts which I am having, because the community where it belongs was still actively reaching out the public. Big whales is having greater contributions in making the alts gain great values, but they're also making it bad when market starts to fall. Right now I am interested on those coins monitored at coinmarketcap, maybe I'll do some personal reviews myself before picking those prospects.
Pages:
Jump to: