Pages:
Author

Topic: small gains but cant make it big - page 8. (Read 16788 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
March 21, 2019, 11:00:34 AM
It has been difficult for many people to make gains in the currency market situation, so if you have made small gains then i think you have to be content with it.

One rule given by Warren Buffett is that small profits make big profits in the long run. So if you are earning in this recovery phase, you should be bale to maximize it till the boom.
Activity: 169
Merit: 7
March 21, 2019, 10:13:56 AM
Just got out of an other trade and made 23% profit in BTC terms took about two weeks
Thats was compounded on the 60% i made earlier given me a total increase of 130%
Once again the caveat is this small sums Ideally I would like to trade up to 1btc

While obviously this is good it is far short of achieving my over all "Lambo" goals in Crypto I really need to figure what I am doing 
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
March 21, 2019, 05:42:16 AM
Been involved in the crypto market about 18 months and getting back into it this year after not doing much at the end of last year. I am trying to figure out the best straggly for building my portfolio with the aim of 20x my investments is euro terms by year end by trading, long term investments or staking
Since doing more trading in the last few months I have noticed a pattern. I seem to be able to double small investments in shit coins quickly like in a week or so and get 30-50% gains in a few days but cant compound that long term or with higher amount of cash. When I say low amount of cash I mean like 50€. I have one investment of 50€ and based on current estimates I should have doubled that in a few days
Now obviously if I could compound that weekly or monthly it would be amazing but cant do it. Heck even if I could double €1000 every month and remove profits it would be life changing.

Any advice on moving to the next level or what I need to look at in order to reach my goals
first thing you need to put your goal very much higher than only you can get at least the normal profit that you are expected so if you want to get the profit percentage will be increasing the trading strategies are also helpful for you so do follow some best Strategies and make it more quick.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
March 20, 2019, 07:15:52 PM
It has been difficult for many people to make gains in the currency market situation, so if you have made small gains then i think you have to be content with it.
of course, in the current market situation don't expect too much to get a big profit. unless we are able to make a long-term investment, of course we can get greater profits in the future, the point is not to rush if we want to get greater profits in the cryptocurrency trade.
It absolutely we can't make it big if we only just invested few or having a small amount of capital. If we are wise enough to generate more profits, we should have to put some more. Though crypto is a risky investment but since we are started to establish in the market, therefore we can have such assurance also. Market profits varies of how much we much we started.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
March 20, 2019, 06:37:52 PM
of course, in the current market situation don't expect too much to get a big profit. unless we are able to make a long-term investment, of course we can get greater profits in the future, the point is not to rush if we want to get greater profits in the cryptocurrency trade.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
March 20, 2019, 03:44:04 AM
Even if there is enough skills to make big skills lot of people were afraid of doing that and getting losses when tried this is simply because of their mental stress when they think that the amount they are doing is huge so they need to be more caustious but at the ned losing more than they supposed to do.

They should not be taking risk if they are afraid of losing.
You know in crypto things are all uncertain, that's why the risk is high when you are here, investing or trading.

You should accept that reality first before you start trading and always stay optimistic and realistic as that two factors when you possess it, will help
you along the way. Trading can also be a job or you can make a living of it, so value your time in learning how to develop your skills.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
March 19, 2019, 07:27:15 AM
Even if there is enough skills to make big skills lot of people were afraid of doing that and getting losses when tried this is simply because of their mental stress when they think that the amount they are doing is huge so they need to be more caustious but at the ned losing more than they supposed to do.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
March 19, 2019, 07:23:57 AM

if you trade cfd then you can earn from any situation, even from a bearish trend.
still, price fluctuates al the time, you just have to be patient when you open a position and don't be greedy when you close it with a small profit
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
March 19, 2019, 06:24:49 AM
For now, yes, small profits might be enough as we are still in the bearish situations and it's really tough gaining big profits around the market,
while waiting for the bull to  show up, it's best to still surviving and continuing with your venture, small profits can turned into much higher
after we finally see the reversal of market trend, after this corrections, expect to earned more than what you are currently gaining right now.

Be contented and keep trying to sort things out in order to achieved much better / higher rewards.
Activity: 472
Merit: 10
March 19, 2019, 06:15:31 AM
It has been difficult for many people to make gains in the current market situation, so if you have made small gains then i think you have to be content with it. If you go for big profits and take high risk path then there is risk that you would suffer losses.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
March 19, 2019, 04:04:23 AM
Actually what OP really does is what the essence of forex trading and all small day traders as well. Maybe not 50 bucks or so but honestly small quick profits have been the bread and butter of many friends of mine working in finance world. They do not play with hundreds of thousands of dollars, they are given a certain amount of money which usually is like 10 thousand dollars a month and expected to make a bit with it, they are sometimes given more the more experienced they get but the system doesn't really change for them.

Just find small obscure stuff, make quick profit, leave and repeat, there is no magic result giver or one thing you put all your money and makes you rich, you have to work for it and if you keep doing what you do constantly than you will see eventually it comes down to a lot of profits when combined.
Activity: 461
Merit: 17
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
March 18, 2019, 11:04:27 PM
It's a gamble if you gain a little you won't make it big but if you invest a large capital you can make it big. An equal exchange of these two. Although you can combine all your gains and invest it all on a coin then you would probably gain or lose from it bit by bit. And also that won't be the case anymore because winning everytime in trading is highly unlikely.
There is a business risk where large capital will get big profits while small capital gains are also small. But the risk faced is also the same as the invested capital. Therefore it is better to play relaxed and enjoy the benefits, as long as it can be a source of income.
Because big or small profits are relative so that the size is in itself, which is definitely not the same between people with one another. So, hold your crypto money and enjoy playing in the market. Hopefully there will be benefits that can be obtained and multiplied so that it becomes big.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
March 18, 2019, 11:46:43 AM
For me, crypto is unpredictable things so every people have their own luck.
But 1 things for sure is holding for long term if you want to make great profit  ( I did it with bitcoin 4 years ago )

Usually I'm doing simple TA attempt , when I saw MA 100 over 200 with Week period, It's great to invest !

It is beneficial once you buy at lower price than holding will help you to make money in the long term and that too
If you hold the top coins you can make a fortune of money from it which will help you to have a retire life a very peaceful one .
Activity: 504
Merit: 33
March 18, 2019, 10:35:42 AM
Been involved in the crypto market about 18 months and getting back into it this year after not doing much at the end of last year. I am trying to figure out the best straggly for building my portfolio with the aim of 20x my investments is euro terms by year end by trading, long term investments or staking
Since doing more trading in the last few months I have noticed a pattern. I seem to be able to double small investments in shit coins quickly like in a week or so and get 30-50% gains in a few days but cant compound that long term or with higher amount of cash. When I say low amount of cash I mean like 50€. I have one investment of 50€ and based on current estimates I should have doubled that in a few days
Now obviously if I could compound that weekly or monthly it would be amazing but cant do it. Heck even if I could double €1000 every month and remove profits it would be life changing.

Any advice on moving to the next level or what I need to look at in order to reach my goals

Slow and steady wins the race, don't do the mistake of risking more than you can afford to lose in order to gain more profit, and in this bear market making your investment 20x in a year is really hard(not impossible tough), I suggest you to just stick with a way that you are already trading since it made profits(even if it's small) for now, when the market gets more bullish it will be way easier to trade with good profit specially for the ones that manage to have profit even in this slow market.
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
March 18, 2019, 11:36:40 AM
Been involved in the crypto market about 18 months and getting back into it this year after not doing much at the end of last year. I am trying to figure out the best straggly for building my portfolio with the aim of 20x

You can certainly attain this. But you need expertise in trading for this. The market is unstable right now and it's not the time to test trade on a coin or something you need expert's opinion.

Although, buying a coin that is below 1 usd price could solve your aim of 20x profit. Bag of it and wait for it to pump. That's what I'm getting in this forum and that's what I'm doing right now.
Activity: 868
Merit: 15
March 18, 2019, 07:36:04 AM
that's a problem that we often experience because getting small or large profits depends on how we work on the trade, so to get a large profit with small capital it can
Small or Large not fact, When your capital is low and you expect more, a frustration will work in you, Your thinking should be in line with the work and you have to think about the work according to your ability, Because of the market you can not control but feel That's what actually happens in the market.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
March 18, 2019, 06:54:48 AM
For me, crypto is unpredictable things so every people have their own luck.
But 1 things for sure is holding for long term if you want to make great profit  ( I did it with bitcoin 4 years ago )

Usually I'm doing simple TA attempt , when I saw MA 100 over 200 with Week period, It's great to invest !
Activity: 602
Merit: 129
March 18, 2019, 06:47:52 AM
It's a gamble if you gain a little you won't make it big but if you invest a large capital you can make it big. An equal exchange of these two. Although you can combine all your gains and invest it all on a coin then you would probably gain or lose from it bit by bit. And also that won't be the case anymore because winning everytime in trading is highly unlikely.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 18, 2019, 06:10:35 AM
Yes now is best times to start in to crypto trading because after long bearish the market has potential to change to bull run , is not need big capital but try to start by $500 and compound it , in 1 years is possible to make 100x profit from that money if we keep focus on trade and always follow the rules of trading plan. $500 is has potential to change our financial from crypto trading by use compound.
$500 is still such a huge big amount of capital to start trading with, this $500 you mentioned might scare a lot of intending traders that are limited in cash away, I believe you can still start trading with 100 usd though the profit on $500 cannot be compared to $100.

I always advice newbie to start with $100 as test to first see how deep their knowledge is about trading and see if they can keep the rules of trading before investing more. 100 usd to make 100x of it in a year is still more than enough for some traders.
Wait a bit my friends, you are giving totally wrong advises here. Trading is something that you can practice all the time, prices are fluctuating all the time, investing for a long term is something different, like long term trading. I tried to day trade with a lot more than $100 and I lost a lot. For me much better is to practice long trades, and now it`s a good moment to get into some long term trades. Dont day trade if you are not ready to lose your money, if you wish to make more you need to wait opportunity to buy and be patient for some time before you sell.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
March 18, 2019, 05:02:53 AM
Yes now is best times to start in to crypto trading because after long bearish the market has potential to change to bull run , is not need big capital but try to start by $500 and compound it , in 1 years is possible to make 100x profit from that money if we keep focus on trade and always follow the rules of trading plan. $500 is has potential to change our financial from crypto trading by use compound.
$500 is still such a huge big amount of capital to start trading with, this $500 you mentioned might scare a lot of intending traders that are limited in cash away, I believe you can still start trading with 100 usd though the profit on $500 cannot be compared to $100.

I always advice newbie to start with $100 as test to first see how deep their knowledge is about trading and see if they can keep the rules of trading before investing more. 100 usd to make 100x of it in a year is still more than enough for some traders.
Pages:
Jump to: