Pages:
Author

Topic: [SMALL] Group Buy for new Casascius Product? - page 2. (Read 1792 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Realbitcoin.info
I'm in for up to 100 too.
Again, if the UK is fine for shipping.
Was thinking of getting some but 500 was a bit much.
Good idea.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Time for Plan ฿
They actually look quite good on the low res not-so-high-quality photo.

Anyway, I'm in for 50-100 coins if you can ship to the UK johnnie Smiley
Activity: 211
You are not special.
Activity: 336
Time for Plan ฿
Where's the photo? Can seem to find it on casascius website...
You are not special.
Hadn't seen them til you mentioned that. I don't think they're too bad. and you get 500 for 1.5 BTC, soo..
Maybe we can do a group of 5 buyers, 100 of the things each?
I suppose 100 seems to be the theme! I could buy 100. So one more person that's interested and we've got enough to buy.
Activity: 245
@serp
I am in for 100 if you do this.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
I can ship from US anywhere in the world for about $5..unless these things weigh a ton...not likely because they are aluminum
That'd be good. I'd not really be willing to pay much more than that since it'd just be for novelty value. They don't actually look that good in my opinion. Looks a bit like ones that were made by a very cheap manufacturer. Nothing near the quality of his others.

If you find some others willing to contribute send me a message and I'll send you the coins for my share.

Thanks.
Hadn't seen them til you mentioned that. I don't think they're too bad. and you get 500 for 1.5 BTC, soo..
Maybe we can do a group of 5 buyers, 100 of the things each?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Yes please.  I'd certainly take at least 100.

Put me down for 100 now, if there aren't a lot of takers as time goes on, I'd likely be willing to buy a bigger portion.
You are not special.
I can ship from US anywhere in the world for about $5..unless these things weigh a ton...not likely because they are aluminum
That'd be good. I'd not really be willing to pay much more than that since it'd just be for novelty value. They don't actually look that good in my opinion. Looks a bit like ones that were made by a very cheap manufacturer. Nothing near the quality of his others.

If you find some others willing to contribute send me a message and I'll send you the coins for my share.

Thanks.
legendary
I'd take 50 but I don't know where you are located. Shipping could be problematic. I'm UK based.
Activity: 140
Troll of the Fourth Reich.
go to auction?
You are not special.
I'd take 50 but I don't know where you are located. Shipping could be problematic. I'm UK based.
legendary
Hi,
I want a good number of these...but I definitely don't need 500. 100 maybe? Anyone else?

https://www.casascius.com/
I am talking about the aluminum coins that come in qtyx500 and only cost 1.5 BTC
Pages:
Jump to: