Pages:
Author

Topic: @small improvement request. In merited posts, show your name in red or bold or.. - page 2. (Read 552 times)

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
crtl+f and type your name.

Thanks for pointing that out although not everyone uses a computer to access the forum, majority should be using their smartphone which aren't equiped with this function. OP"s suggestion will benefit both Mobile and Laptop users as it can be easily spotted without any effort.

@iasenko ok I get it although I would had prefer It to be more visible with highlighted red color. If this suggestions was to be implemented it should be red.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 3148
₿uy / $ell ..oeleo ;(
Looks promising, haven't been affected though but the possibilities are there. You didn't highlight any user on the image you provided to give us an idea of how it should look like. One part of me what's the feature as it'll prevent me meriting a post twice. On the other hand if i were to be a beneficiary, I won't want this (your suggestion) to prevent that lol. But on a general note, I'm in support of the idea. I'll go for red as it will be more visible than bold.

No, I haven't provided visual example of the solution but a example of the problem. You can try to find yourself there in those lists. If you know most of the guys rank you can follow the ranks and find it that way. The lists are based on ranks.

That's good but again, you have do additional tasks to find yourself in those lists. What i suggest should be easy to implement and you need a fraction of a second to spot yourself Smiley

I actually suggested it because happens again that someone has merited my thread 2 times, maybe it was intentional, maybe by mistake, but I think I already have enough merit and those could be sent to someone who actually can use it. Smiley
I see no point to have more than 1000, the only advantage is that you can to send more merit to other people, but again you can request to be a merit source.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
Not your keys, not your coins!
The request from iasenko is great, and is helpful if someone want to visit old threads, that they already sent merits to OPs previously. It is very easily to see your name in list of merit senders if OPs have not yet received too many merits. In threads, that OPs received huge merits, and list of merit senders is very long, feature to bold, color, glow username if people already merited OPs is excellent ideas.

It is just a requrested idea, but I don't think there are very convincing reasons to come back huge threads - that already received hundreds of merits to send OPs additional merits. There are more others need merits and deserve merits for their good contributions, but still not yet receive merits for their good posts.

Damn it! You are so smart. I forgot this feature.
Thank you. I checked, and result is good.

Nevertheless, not all users - especially newbies - know about that feature, or forgot about it; so the request from iasenko still makes sense.
Activity: 202
Merit: 180
It's precious, protect it!
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
Looks promising, haven't been affected though but the possibilities are there. You didn't highlight any user on the image you provided to give us an idea of how it should look like. One part of me what's the feature as it'll prevent me meriting a post twice. On the other hand if i were to be a beneficiary, I won't want this (your suggestion) to prevent that lol. But on a general note, I'm in support of the idea. I'll go for red as it will be more visible than bold.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 3148
₿uy / $ell ..oeleo ;(
I just request a small change from which everyone can benefit from.

There are some threads/posts where many people sent 1 merit and the list of those users become big. Sometimes it's difficult to find if you have given merit already to the thread/post and then you start searching for your username. I'm sure everyone has been trough this.
Sometimes you think you have given merit to a great post before but you are not.

What I suggest it you name to stand out in those list somehow. If it can be bold, colored or whatever is the easiest way but I think this should be implemented.

here some examples where the implementation can be useful >

Let me know what you think.
Pages:
Jump to: