Pages:
Author

Topic: Small loan $10 worth of BTC aka .02 btc - page 2. (Read 2106 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
OMFG y'all racist bastards and crazy ass fuckin forum people just circle jerking a new account and feeling good about i. It's $10 dollars and Yeah buying btc and using it is way easier then making a god damn youtube video. Now lending btc is so fuckin hard and stupid because of this damn thread. If it such a horrible thing to have newbie well just have a damn requirement of regular members only in this thread it will fix your problem but by doing this you won't get to be able to circle jerk so why get rid of that. I have Mountain goat on skype and he is very informative and He's doubting me now because of this damn thread every post is just "scam scam scam" get over that damn word!!!. Also if people don't know how to use a thread it's quite simple if you have nothing to lend or nothing important please don't post anything aka to  "sonysasankan,jonald_fyookball,Vod,Tomatocage,acs267,Free hugs! ♥,shadowhax,Skele" Very sad that everyone of these people had nothing todo but linger on a thread and just talk non-sense. I didn't want todo one requirement that ONE LENDER had so that means guarantee that  "i'm a scammer". Sounds crazy to me anyways.

Also just repayed Mountain Goat and Thank you for the lend and was able to repay a day in advance.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Just saw this.... struck be as a bit weird. What does a Transaction ID of a paypal transaction reveal? I mean what can one do with it that needed to be masked? Also of all the things, why isn't the name masked if he was so "concerned" about his privacy? Jose Gonzalez sounds Spanish and if I'm not mistake is the name of that singer who sang that breathtaking song in the Sony Bravia bouncing balls ad.... but its also a common name.

And then of course... for a guy into bitcoins not wanting to "learn" to make a youtube video... that was pure gold Smiley All too curious to see the outcome though... hope you update this post before the OP locks it.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
was the loan made?
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
Paddy's Pub Egg
Without collateral you have no security, unless its someone with amazing trust...
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
He is a new member, has has no positive or negative trust, so I will give him a chance.

Everybody deserves a chance.

He's probably had his chance many times over and scammed many times.

If you believe every account deserves a chance, you won't have coins for very long.   Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
He is a new member, has has no positive or negative trust, so I will give him a chance.

Everybody deserves a chance.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
Didn't know how to make a YouTube video, but is handling Bitcoins? Yeah dude, you just got scammed.
Activity: 644
I have lend him 0,02 BTC, the terms are that he would pay me 0,04 BTC back in 72 hours, 5 minutes after that each hour late there will be a fee of +0,01 BTC extra.
Good luck, something tells me this won't end well Roll Eyes

Won't it be rather amusing if either of the things happening? A Newbie defaulting a loan for $10, or a Newbie paying off a loan for $10 to earn trust?
I have lend him 0,02 BTC, the terms are that he would pay me 0,04 BTC back in 72 hours, 5 minutes after that each hour late there will be a fee of +0,01 BTC extra.

Thanks for this ^

shows how awesome this thread and site is.
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
Yes I would, please send me your Skype via PM.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Thanks for the offer but min requirement is really strange and the last thing i want to learn is how to make a youtube video.

Most scammers don't bother uploading a youtube video - that's why it's a great requirement to have.

Why are you even on here? You serve no purpose except to interject your farts into other people's trading business when it has nothing to do with you. You're a slimey piece of turd trying to build trust points by throwing your farts around in other people's trade business.

Go do some mining or loan some of your own coins... something productive rather than leeching and sucking trust points from other's dealings.

well it is a double. Yeah I can do that would you like me to be repay in btc as well?
I'll lend you 0,02 BTC if you give me 0,04 BTC back within 3 days.
Hi, lenders
Yes, I know i'm a new user to this forum but I have done some transactions here and of course the first one was a scam for $200 from crypto. Anyways I had funds from my Paypal and sent them to my bank account just realize that it would take 3-7 business day. If Paypal does fail or anything happens I do receive a paycheck this Thursday. Also I have proof of this transfer as it was today =(.
Reason for the loan. I wanted to buy this item which I do have funds but then I totally forgot about the shipping and now I'm short. I was hoping that this can be an asap so it can be shipped out but now there is no hurry but tonight will be awesome.

Proof:
http://i.imgur.com/QFZ8ROC.png

Collateral:
whatever that will pass or good enought for the lender

Repay:
Whatever form you would like to receive the funds back. If still btc will just send back funds or just message user before sending to verify.

BTC Address: 19Z7yBGTGFpjFQjz1ZWqvgnoBj1u7M63eb

Edit:add btc address, Also for this amount please don't make me do a youtube video.

Only know how todo red color(because it was auto) was trying todo it as a yellow highlight.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
I think you should ask for 0.02 btc instead of $10 because then you would sound more cool . :-) btw what is it for?
i can also prove my id with a service that i used from this site called CoinRNR.com i have an account there which is where i buy my btc and have a verify account and have proof of payment of amount and can match email name from paypal.
Then If that was the way then i would be waiting for the person to receive it and by the time I would just have my funds anyway to buy the btc myself.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
I am trying a different lending thread. Which is why I  made my own thread. You have your requirements and i don't like them. You don't have to lend the funds to me at all. I understand you want to see the person as proof or whatever reason. Also for 10 dollars lend, all I can hear is scammer. If this was irl people that walks into a shop, would just be consider a stealer and called out. Just say your going to steal. You accept newbies for a reason because its very sketchy and that is why you have your requirements understandable but not everybody ave the same requirements. Even for Collateral I ave a 12 months Netflix gift card (around $94)that can be redeem if funds is not returned. I also have other stuff that is value more then 10 dollars but this micro loan is too much to ask for and i understand its the internet but why have a whole thread dedicated to lending and just have it full of circlejerk saying scam. Now if this is truly a problem when new accounts scam a lot of lenders well just have the admin have a min req to enter this thread and all these circle jerking could just end.

So you are willing to mail that gift card to a trusted third party BEFORE you get coins?  Then do it.
Pages:
Jump to: