Pages:
Author

Topic: Small projects that have room for potential realistic 10x-50x growth - page 3. (Read 5078 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Syscoin , NAV and Patientory
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Have a quick look at Internxt

-approx. 1.6m mcap
-600,000 ish max supply
-seems to have a dedicated CEO with experience and big focus on communication through social channels
-alpha product scheduled for Jan 2018

I like your thinking, just focus on the small mcap's with potential. So true, any of the huge movers over the past few years had to start here too
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Right now CHANGE, still under ICO price...could give 10X or more...golden egg!
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Small Mcap with real projects
(not just a "wallet" lol... some real useful projects!)

ELIX (1.5Mil). trusted lending. Competitor to TRST ($20mil) and SALT($200Mil with 50% of supply to come)
ESP (2Mil). Being revamped. Distributed www + secure messaging.
JET (500k). Tokenization of the IP rights (intellectual property) of players and artists in sports and entertainment (a $500Billion market)

whats with the 40% increase  of jetcoin today ?

Low volumes.
Someone bought at 2000sats probably.  It is back at 1600sats now.

Check KORE and HUSH for new anon coins that could be the new Monero, as it could be realistically readable in a Pabst Blue Ribbon soon...
(tip: Check HUSH especially!)

Activity: 98
What do you think about Alis?

Pretty low mcap and good project with dedicated team.

Also pls keep the thread going Smiley
Activity: 67
Not sure if it's already mentioned, but I see Vezt going places. The idea is great and they got a strong team with solid connections in the music industry. Getting a few established artist on their platform would do wonders for their growth.
Activity: 66
bitbay if they market more and attract users. then ebay and amazon can say goodbye:)
Activity: 27

ELIX (1.5Mil). trusted lending. Competitor to TRST ($20mil) and SALT($200Mil with 50% of supply to come)
JET (500k). Tokenization of the IP rights (intellectual property) of players and artists in sports and entertainment (a $500Billion market)

whats with the 40% increase  of jetcoin today ?
Activity: 5
Ethereum cash to the moooon!!
Activity: 196
Merit: 135
Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.
Activity: 120
Look at pally ICO, small market cap n great team
Activity: 336

Activity: 98
1st Job Marketplace without Crypto Fluctuation
I am looking for a BitcoinTalk account where I can post pics and create a ANN page.

If anyone is interested, please send me a dm in telegram @BoonTech

If you do bitcoincampaign, I will need help with that as well

Thank you
Activity: 205
Upfiring Team Member
You talked about projects and ICOs, so I'm suggesting what can be the best project in 2018

https://eidoo.io/
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-edo-eidoo-wallet-hybrid-exchange-marketplace-over-80k-eth-raised-2243926

EIDOO was born as a wallet and at the moment is a wallet where you can store your Eth and all erc20 tokens, automatically and without importing anything like you do with myetherwallet; you have an initial password and a seed of 12 words like electrum.
But within 3-6 months, EIDOO will also become a Bitcoin wallet and decentralized exchange, where you can first buy and exchange your token, and then there will be atomic exchange between the various coins supported.

EIDOO has a leading team and CEO, unencrypted tokens in ICO will be burned and it will soon be listed on a large exchange.
With a starting price of 30-40 million EIDOOs can safely take a x10 in about 3-6 months or even less, if the market is favorable.

Did the ICO end yet/is the coin trading?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
You talked about projects and ICOs, so I'm suggesting what can be the best project in 2018

https://eidoo.io/
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-edo-eidoo-wallet-hybrid-exchange-marketplace-over-80k-eth-raised-2243926

EIDOO was born as a wallet and at the moment is a wallet where you can store your Eth and all erc20 tokens, automatically and without importing anything like you do with myetherwallet; you have an initial password and a seed of 12 words like electrum.
But within 3-6 months, EIDOO will also become a Bitcoin wallet and decentralized exchange, where you can first buy and exchange your token, and then there will be atomic exchange between the various coins supported.

EIDOO has a leading team and CEO, unencrypted tokens in ICO will be burned and it will soon be listed on a large exchange.
With a starting price of 30-40 million EIDOOs can safely take a x10 in about 3-6 months or even less, if the market is favorable.
Activity: 205
Upfiring Team Member
Upfiring - https://www.upfiring.com

Expecting at least 10x the current price if we accomplish everything we have ahead of us.
Activity: 364
Anyone know anything about Enigma (ENG)? Just started trading in Binance.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
HI, Tomorrow will be Pally ICO, smal hard cap around $4 500 000, famous, team, it will be very quick ico. Check yourself and make good roi Wink
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
what you say about the Metaverse shilling?
Could go the same route as NEO. "chineses Ethereum"  Cheesy Cheesy
I get what you are wanting to hope for though I have to give you my opinion on Neo. Neo doesn't have that many people interested in it enough to be classified as Chinese Ethereum, I feel that Neo won't last long.
Pages:
Jump to: