Pages:
Author

Topic: Small Scale Business Ideas - page 15. (Read 1903 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 586
Free Crypto Faucet in Trustdice
September 21, 2023, 11:49:10 PM
On this board I often see a lot of discussions related to investment and finance which tend to be large scale. However, to start investing we need capital. How do you find capital for investment?

Let's talk about small scale businesses that have low risks and promising profits so that we can have capital to invest and become passive income in the future.

Do you have a small business idea? or business experience? I want to hear it
Why do people whose dreams want to look for low risk but with big profits. In terms of running a micro or macro business, the greater the risk, the greater the profits obtained, as well as appropriate. But it doesn't rule out the possibility that there are other options out there that suit what you are looking for. It's just that if we need to calculate the percentage of each large profit, we will generally determine the risk to be greater.

There are several tricks that you might be able to use, but they still require research. For example, you have to monitor sectors that have the potential to become a business in your neighborhood. By utilizing available resources and processing them into a mixture with a large turnover. However, capital is still capital, starting a business is not just an idea if its implementation is not accompanied by the ability to distribute the results of the product, such as looking for suppliers. Both small and large businesses all need careful planning and are able to target long-term guarantees.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1491
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
September 21, 2023, 10:59:14 PM
The best idea for a small business is a field that you know a lot about or are passionate about. Let's say you are a fan of collecting exotic animals and it has been just a hobby for you so far, you can open a shop for example. Or a website, or both: a shop with an online shop as well.

I don't think it's going to be very successful to read about a small business idea here on the forum and set it up if it's not in a field you know a lot about or are passionate about. It's not impossible but the odds are low, as a small business requires a lot of time and dedication, especially in the beginning.

However, to start investing we need capital. How do you find capital for investment?

Especially for a small business the start-up capital should be minimal. Trying to start with a very high initial investment, especially if you resort to loans, increases exponentially the risk of not succeeding because you will need much more time to become profitable, and in the case of taking loans you increase the fixed costs.
Activity: 868
Merit: 456
September 21, 2023, 10:36:11 PM
On this board I often see a lot of discussions related to investment and finance which tend to be large scale. However, to start investing we need capital. How do you find capital for investment?

Let's talk about small scale businesses that have low risks and promising profits so that we can have capital to invest and become passive income in the future.

Do you have a small business idea? or business experience? I want to hear it
Pages:
Jump to: