Pages:
Author

Topic: SmartCash - page 8. (Read 7963 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 100
October 02, 2017, 06:48:35 AM
I really like the look of SmartCash!

The SmartRewards scheme is encouraging long term investment into the coins and the devs are really active in social media / forums etc.

I am currently mining SmartCash rather than investing money via exchanges whilst I see how this develops - but I think this one could have real potential.

There have been several giveaways which means a risk free start to your investment.

Yeah, thats true. I also think that the SmartHive is a nice feature. Sadly they stopped the twitter giveaway and i didnt get enought to get smartrewards at all. But for ppl like me who like to hodl, it is still a nice crypto to look out for. Also they are trying to get the community even more involved and active!
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
August 29, 2017, 05:55:50 PM
I really like the look of SmartCash!

The SmartRewards scheme is encouraging long term investment into the coins and the devs are really active in social media / forums etc.

I am currently mining SmartCash rather than investing money via exchanges whilst I see how this develops - but I think this one could have real potential.

There have been several giveaways which means a risk free start to your investment.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
August 08, 2017, 05:07:54 AM
Some project might be fantastic but i often cross check a project through their domain extensions, anything short of a top level domain name extension would probably mean the project is a third class project (My personal opinion)
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
August 08, 2017, 04:23:00 AM
There was a free twitter giveaway two weeks ago. Everybody who tweeted received 20 SMART for free. What's the USP of SMART in your opinion?
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
August 08, 2017, 04:12:22 AM
Hey guys, i just wanted to know about your opinions about https://smartcash.cc/, do you guys think its worth keeping an eye on it?
Thx a lot for your opinions in advance!
Pages:
Jump to: