Pages:
Author

Topic: SmashBTC.com - 1,000 - 375,000 satoshi per claim - Free bitcoin generator - page 2. (Read 4394 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
the referral system doesn't work

It is fixed already. To claim your referral earnings, Go to your Account, Click Referrals and click Collect.

Thanks for reporting this. We are fixing the issue now.
Activity: 246
Check out our new updates.
Can I ask free full capacity and how long it takes get full?

We're doing some updates now so check back again soon
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Can you edit the original post? The upgrades list is still on the post, this may result a confusion to some users since its now a faucet not an ponzi investor based game.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Can I ask free full capacity and how long it takes get full?
this will be the next "faucet game" scam after coinbooster Cheesy i'll just try this as a free user, and you all guys as well.

we will remove the upgrade soon(maybe today) but will add more earnings so there will be no more scam okay.

much better, so this will be basically a faucet with more earnings? well this should be moved on the micro earnings section then...
good luck to your faucet.

Yes this will become a faucet. Allright I'm going to move my thread. Thank you
Activity: 448
this will be the next "faucet game" scam after coinbooster Cheesy i'll just try this as a free user, and you all guys as well.

we will remove the upgrade soon(maybe today) but will add more earnings so there will be no more scam okay.

much better, so this will be basically a faucet with more earnings? well this should be moved on the micro earnings section then...
good luck to your faucet.

Activity: 448
Uhm maybe you should take the upgrade option away then, before people start depositing their money, not everyone is gonna see the post you just made that says don't upgrade yet....  

Yes, I just add notification on the header to inform the members not to use the upgrade. We're doing some great features and it will be deployed today but no specific time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Uhm maybe you should take the upgrade option away then, before people start depositing their money, not everyone is gonna see the post you just made that says don't upgrade yet.... 
I really respect all your opinions. But one thing I can say, do not upgrade yet coz we are doing some great features and upgrade option will be remove soon. It will be a FREE bitcoin generator with great earnings as well. We will deploy new features in 10 days November 20, 2015.
Activity: 434
same like coinbooster . DOnt fall for it guys. Will end up soon
To make his matter worse, he is claiming that this is a Free bitcoin generator instead of saying that this a Free bitcoin degenerator.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
same like coinbooster . DOnt fall for it guys. Will end up soon
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
when i trying to claim i have log out  Cheesy
let me guess ,,maybe 2 to 3 days and admin will take away all the btc invested.

am i right?
That's how this story usual plays out. Time and time again Roll Eyes
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
let me guess ,,maybe 2 to 3 days and admin will take away all the btc invested.

am i right?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: