Pages:
Author

Topic: smashbtc.com - 1,000 satoshi per hour | 100% referral bonus - page 11. (Read 19537 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 303
I really can't create an account on this because of my IP. Sad

We will consider two accounts in an ip. Will update later today.
Thank you thank you! I will try this later. Goodluck to you Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin
When do you plan on allowing Speed and Capacity upgrades again? Anytime in the near future?

Not cool man. You're only supposed to post that you got paid in this thread.
apparently, as the admin has clearly skipped over my question...

For the record, I have been paid out by this site, if that helps any with getting an answer to my question lol

There's no specific time as to when speed and capacity up again. I'm basing the income from previous weeks and to tell you exactly there was a great downfall of the income and yet the rewards are still great.

i agree there is down on adsense and bitcoin-networks income last week, i thought only me having this problem.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
When do you plan on allowing Speed and Capacity upgrades again? Anytime in the near future?

For the record, I have been paid out by this site, if that helps any with getting an answer to my question lol

There's no specific time as to when speed and capacity up again. I'm basing the income from previous weeks and to tell you exactly there was a great downfall of the income and yet the rewards are still great.

I will agree that the rewards have gotten much better, especially with the probability of getting the higher claim when claiming bonuses. I am currently sitting at around 40% for claiming the higher bonus, so thank you for that admin!

Thank you so much JOe. A lot of users had left the site already. Before I'm getting like 10k unique visits but it decreases daily and now only 4k unique visitors a day. I need them to trust me and I will not run away. So I need everyone else's help to get the site more popular so there will be more bonuses and rewards.
Merit: 976

I will agree that the rewards have gotten much better, especially with the probability of getting the higher claim when claiming bonuses. I am currently sitting at around 40% for claiming the higher bonus, so thank you for that admin!
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I god my first payment 0.00101000 sat Thanks Admin Roll Eyes

great faucet site from honest admin!

smashbtc now is one of most popular sites, keep it up!

Thanks for the kind words. Donaldcoin and hitpxl are the best among faucets.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin
great faucet site from honest admin!

smashbtc now is one of most popular sites, keep it up!
Got my 2nd payment  Cheesy Cheesy
Thanks Smashbtc  Kiss

You're welcome and keep claiming
Activity: 2
Got my 2nd payment  Cheesy Cheesy
Thanks Smashbtc  Kiss
I received payment. Thank you.

Your welcome keep claiming and referring.

We will consider two accounts in an ip. Will update later today.
Merit: 303
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
This user is currently ignored.

Activity: 19
I received payment. Thank you.
brand new
Activity: 0
Got payment.
Thanks Admin!
Good site!
So site is now online ? i will signup for Play on your Site !

You can join in our forum discussion as well. Enjoy Smiley
Activity: 23
So site is now online ? i will signup for Play on your Site !
Pages:
Jump to: