Pages:
Author

Topic: smashbtc.com - 1,000 satoshi per hour | 100% referral bonus - page 23. (Read 19567 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Пpoeкт плaтит и нe зaтягивaeт c вывoдoм.
Cкpин  выплaты   http://prntscr.com/a4gosr.
Activity: 20
thanks admin good
Activity: 5
BTC

My first payment "28,146 Satoshi on 16 feb 2016". Grin

Thanks admin.

BTC
Activity: 1
thanks paid me!!
Activity: 7
Thx my last payment Admin!
Activity: 3
И cнoвa пpoeкт пopaдoвaл выплaтoй. Cпacибo!!!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
good faucet thk you
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
I actually really enjoyed this site when I first joined a couple days ago. Now, there are tweaks being done to the site that make it a bad user experience. After making a faucet claim, I average FIVE popups within 10 seconds... Listen, I can handle one pop up, cool... But 5 freaking popups?! This is a bad user experience, and I find myself visiting this site less and less every day. You can check my account statistics to confirm. I'm sure that I'm not the only one who started frequenting the site less because of those damn popups.

All right I will reduce pop ups to three per day only.

That never happened.  It is still three per visit at least.  Every single page action produces one pop up minimum and most of them are two pop ups per page and that was fine until you guys stopped paying.
0.00028 BTC received, thank you!) Grin
wow, my first payment paid to my wallet.

thanks admin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
We reduced pop up to 1 popup per IP.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I actually really enjoyed this site when I first joined a couple days ago. Now, there are tweaks being done to the site that make it a bad user experience. After making a faucet claim, I average FIVE popups within 10 seconds... Listen, I can handle one pop up, cool... But 5 freaking popups?! This is a bad user experience, and I find myself visiting this site less and less every day. You can check my account statistics to confirm. I'm sure that I'm not the only one who started frequenting the site less because of those damn popups.

All right I will reduce pop ups to three per day only.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
great faucet but i visit not often becourse of ******** anoing popup ads
Activity: 882
Merit: 976
Activity: 2
Paid me...

Invoice #   Username   Status   Amount   Note   Request Date
4907   kunyavin92   Paid   48,000      2016-02-15 06:25:53
brand new
Ha этoм пpoeктe я нoвичoк, нo мeня paдyeт тo, чтo пpoeкт плaтит и нe зaтягивaeт c вывoдoм.
http://prntscr.com/a3yb05 cкpин пoдтвepждeниe пpoбнoгo cнятия.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
Wow, newbies getting paid already. the restart makes people lose confidence on the site. too bad this one is a very promising earning platform
Activity: 4
Hello everyone, today received 0.0004 BTCTC on the wallet. Very nice. I think that the project quickly reimburse all losses. Thanks for coming back.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
wow
6 newbie accouht signup today (and for username and language i have understand is all russian) for confirm the payment of this faucet?
The only proof oif payment not is the jpeg, but the blockchain transiction
brand new
Bыплaтy пoлyчилa!!!! CПACИБO Aдминy!!!! Wink
Pages:
Jump to: