Pages:
Author

Topic: SNAPCITY TWITTER CAMPAIGN (Full) - page 2. (Read 3184 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 16
January 10, 2018, 06:04:33 AM
Payment has been received
Thank dev
Activity: 406
Merit: 20
January 10, 2018, 01:44:20 AM
I am already sending the payment.Kindly wait. Will take sometime. Waiting for gas to be atleast 0.5$.

Also those who are just joining telegram right now and editing responses won't get paid. Checking is already over.
January 09, 2018, 04:49:14 PM
As per dev statement, only those who followed all the rules will get paid
Those who are green in the spreadsheet
January 09, 2018, 04:40:48 PM
I will start paying once the system stabilized
Currently at 1$ transaction fee. If you want, i can pay you now but you'll get 0.5$ less(send me a dm).
January 06, 2018, 11:40:46 AM
Do we need to apply again in the main bounty page?
Yup, you need to. You can earn snapcity tokens if you participate
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
January 06, 2018, 09:09:56 AM
Do we need to apply again in the main bounty page?
January 06, 2018, 06:52:28 AM
Must i edit previous message for the next week, or post new report?
Unfortunately, this bounty will only run for a week. If you wish,you may join our main bounty program ^^
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 06:07:24 AM
Must i edit previous message for the next week, or post new report?
January 06, 2018, 03:06:45 AM
Excuse me, why was the checking done so early? Is the spreadsheet final? It is said that you will lock this thread on Sunday for checking but it is still Saturday and you already did the counting. I hope the counting is not final. I have filled up mine maybe 4 hrs ago.

It is not yet final. It is just a way of alerting people that if they don't update their reply, they won't get paid.
We will check everyone's account if they really retweet one per day or just spam it all in a day.
All will be done on sunday morning. Thank you for asking

I did retweet 1 per day, but just update my report today. Please consider my status in the spreadsheet.

Don't worry. Spreadsheet is not yet final. As we've said, we will lock this thread on sunday morning
to check all your works. We just randomly checked your replies and noted what we saw.

Activity: 910
Merit: 257
January 06, 2018, 02:00:45 AM
Excuse me, why was the checking done so early? Is the spreadsheet final? It is said that you will lock this thread on Sunday for checking but it is still Saturday and you already did the counting. I hope the counting is not final. I have filled up mine maybe 4 hrs ago.
Activity: 252
January 05, 2018, 01:31:12 PM
as the first week is coming to an end, i wanted to ask if there will be more weeks in which we can participate to get payed.
Unfortunately, this will only run for a week
If you still want to support us, you may join our bounty program

allright, thank you for the quick response.
January 05, 2018, 12:47:41 PM
as the first week is coming to an end, i wanted to ask if there will be more weeks in which we can participate to get payed.
Unfortunately, this will only run for a week
If you still want to support us, you may join our bounty program
Activity: 252
January 05, 2018, 12:05:43 PM
January 05, 2018, 06:43:23 AM
I do not see anyone pointing out his nickname in the telegram, because in the form it was not.

You yourself forgot to add this item.

And I don't think anyone watching this topic 24/7.

Were the rules, fill in the form and proceed to repost (1 per day). That's exactly what I did.

But I updated my report + added my nickname to the telegram.

You can check: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27239882

Post #9

Now I'm accepted?

Yup,I'll reconsider you.
You're right, it was not in the form at first. I updated it few hours after i posted. Then i manually check your reply after i said i will now check, as you can see others updated their reply.
I gave everyone several days to put it. But i guess you didnt bother to check again.
Also, try to be monitor the campaigns you're particpating because changes can be made anytime. Not all will adjust for you.  
Nvm. Problem solved, rest assured.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
January 05, 2018, 05:20:54 AM
I do not see anyone pointing out his nickname in the telegram, because in the form it was not.

You yourself forgot to add this item.

And I don't think anyone watching this topic 24/7.

Were the rules, fill in the form and proceed to repost (1 per day). That's exactly what I did.

But I updated my report + added my nickname to the telegram.

You can check: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27239882

Post #9

Now I'm accepted?
January 05, 2018, 05:06:27 AM
I have made 5 messages (1 per day) that will be published when the report is fully ready.

I do not understand this, because i'm joined the telegram.

Eddy Satoshi accepted, me NO

What the problem?

Check your reply. I won't be able to know your telegram username. You didn't put it.
Also, try to read what I've publish on the first page. I made it big enough so particapants can read.
I'll reconsider you. But next time, kindly read all the details. I gave all the participants enough time to fix it. Also, check the spreadsheet. I randomly check everyday, if you made a retweet or not. Should have updated your reply everynow and then.
Anyways, problem solved. I won't be kind enough next time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
January 05, 2018, 04:49:48 AM
I have made 5 messages (1 per day) that will be published when the report is fully ready.

I do not understand this, because i'm joined the telegram.

Eddy Satoshi accepted, me NO

What the problem?
January 05, 2018, 04:43:15 AM
Meepospammer

I did not understand, the fact that I did not go in telegram immediately, does not allow  me to participate? I am accepted or not?
You're not accepted.
We are strict with our rules.
Also, even I accept you, you won't be able to reach the required number of retweets since
Only 1 post per day will be credited
Hoping for your kind understanding

-SnapCity
Pages:
Jump to: