Pages:
Author

Topic: -snipped- - page 2. (Read 1373 times)

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1436
Yes, I'm an asshole
February 20, 2019, 02:09:27 AM
Thanks for the great questions...

Bitgrin has a Dev tax - we don't.
They also divert block rewards involuntarily from miners. Epic has 100% for miners and zero compulsory Dev tax or fundings.

Our project is prefunded for two years already and the startups building on our system will begin earning revenue by serving actual customers within months.

I'm sorry, I think I didn't make my question clear. I am not attempting on comparing you with bitgrin, nor asking you to. The mention of their project is merely for your reference.

What I wanted to know is the analysis or the argument on how applying bitcoin behavior could be perceived as a possible way to lift MW-based projects
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1436
Yes, I'm an asshole
February 20, 2019, 01:27:46 AM
There was actually this project that tries to apply Mimblewimble a "patch" by mimicking bitcoin total supply and emission, and although you're different from them in form of dev fees and several.other aspects, my first question would be the same for you as for them --i don't think they even officially answer me for this-- : wjat make you sure that combining bitcoin emission and characteristics to MW will create a necessary thing to ensure.project's success? Bitcoin remains undisputed not only because of their total supply and halfings, but also because they're pioneer and have a strong positioning on community's mind
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
February 20, 2019, 01:03:33 AM
I like the fact that you are not selling masternodes here, where everybody is getting their fast cash from that kind of strategy.
However, you still need to provide us your official links, like the website and explorer at least.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
February 20, 2019, 12:55:38 AM
-snipped-
Pages:
Jump to: