Pages:
Author

Topic: _/*---> SniX-Investment: 15 % p.a. - 1%/Monthly - SportsBetting + FREE BET TIPS - page 7. (Read 4074 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
After a few conversations and doing a bit math in my system i decided to change the investment offer to a Share-Pool.
I lowered the interest extremly cause i want make the hole service saver and more legit - it depense on how it goes - maybe i lift it up after a good running time.

But for now i offer just a simple and lowrate investment package - 0.01% safe and forever.

I got a lot of requests about getting tips and partnerships, i will more focus that and try to built up a investment and refferal network.

At least i do not sell single tips. Pls don't ask me for that. Trusted partnership is the only way to get my betting tips.

Smiley

you can see youre performance playing in sport betting

What did you mean?
The odds seems too much right now, i think at this odd the team is likely to lose, anyways i am watching this thread , hope to see you have a success.
How you got this bet slip?

It doesn't matter they lose or not. They will win more than every 4.th game (28% in my numbers) so for me it is a +EV bet.
I bet on this team with a quote of 7.1 - but after a 4.00 it is a winning bet (all in my opinon).

How i get the information i really cant and dont want to give out, i hope u understand.  Smiley

Keep watching this.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
www.tgtcoins.com/ico

What did you mean?
The odds seems too much right now, i think at this odd the team is likely to lose, anyways i am watching this thread , hope to see you have a success.
How you got this bet slip?

What did you mean?
Activity: 504
Merit: 260
I updated the thread and from now i will give out 1 free speacial bet tip for all!
Pls read the OP.

Daily Bet Tip #1:

10.April - Real Sociedad VS Sporting de Gijón

Place bet on Sporting de Gijón if the qoute is higher than 4.00

Good luck!
With no trust i think u have to wait for investments.
It sounds good at all.
Maybe better to sell the informations for the bets  Cheesy

How is your betting strategy? How did u know u reach the winnings?

Yes it look so - selling the informations about profitable betting is not a bad idea at all.

I (or we) just bet only 1x2 on single games we found it's look like profitable longterm. At least we got a ROI of 1-3% per bet.
Its all about qoutes, there is no magical betting strategy.
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
With no trust i think u have to wait for investments.
It sounds good at all.
Maybe better to sell the informations for the bets  Cheesy

How is your betting strategy? How did u know u reach the winnings?

EDIT: I have invested in this service!
Running packages / History

Package ID       Amount         Start running date    Interest    Last day/End date      Return             Status           User
20002            0.04000000        30.04.2017               3,50%            29.07.17            0.02140000        R                  A
10001            0.01000000        25.04.2017               1,00%            25.05.17            0.01010000        R             lockept93
20001            0.02000000        25.04.2017               3,50%            24.07.17            0.02070000        R                  A

R = Running
P = Paid
A = Anonymous

ID Bronze = 1xxxx
ID Silver = 2xxxx
ID Gold = 3xxxx

*Update: April 30, 2017, 12:21:14 PM
Hi everyone!

I offer different packages of investments in my sport betting system. All interests are fix and safe and will be paid after the running time of each package and does not depend on my winnings/loosings. Feel free to discuss here about the service or send me PM for any questions.

Update time: May 12, 2017, 04:32:44 AM

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Types of packages

Bronze: Minimum 0.005 BTC - Running time is 30 days - 1 %

Silver: Minimum 0.01 BTC - Running time is 90 days - 3,5 %

Gold: Minimum 0.02 BTC - Running time is 180 days - 7 %

Diamond: Minimum 0.05 BTC - Running time is 365 days - 15 %

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For example:

You invest 1 BTC in a Bronze-Package. After 30 days you will receive 1.01 BTC.
If you invest 1 BTC in a Gold-Package - you will receive 1.07 BTC after 90 days.
The investment ends on the day your package is running out and your investment + your earnings will be send directly to your wallet.

Cashouts been made every sunday/monday - the cashout waiting time does not bring any interests!

Users are able to run different packages at the same time. Every package has his own running time and will be handled as single investment and get his own ID.

The first day of running time of each package starts on the next day after receive the payment.
Running packages can't be cancelled while running!

What you have to do to invest:

---> Post here or send me PM:

- Bitcointalk - Name:
- BTC Amount:
- BTC Address:
- Package:

After posting here or sending PM you will get the deposit adress you have to send your investment amount.
The investment stars on the following day after the payment is confirmed.

Stats

Running packages atm:

Total interests made: /

Please leve a reply or review here or/and in my profile!
I will show every review qouted here:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FREE Bet-Tips every day!

I will give every day a free bet tip out to the community. Pls beware that these tips depend on a bankroll management! You might lose your bet - or many in a row - that must be clear.
These daily tip brings you the best ROI longterm - Pls notice that your bankroll should be hold 200 bets or more.

I'm not responsible for any loosing money with my tips!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here the stats with an fiction Bankroll:

Start BR: 100 BTC

Made bets: 0
Won: 0
Loss: 0
Winnings: 0 BTC

BR atm: 100 BTC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Tips:

Good luck!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For anyone who is interessted in a partnership and want to get more rentable tips - send me PM. I offer packages of betting tips for refferals or directly %.

Thx!
SniX

*For sure i will update this post after the questions that come - so feel free and discuss about the service!
*This thread was changed on 24.04.2017 (page 4)  - any previous posts are connected to my old investment offer and doesn't count anymore.
*Listing betting for the statistic starts on page 6!
Pages:
Jump to: