Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNT] Official Status Network Speculation - page 83. (Read 157480 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
This is on the official Status web. Have they been hacked?
Activity: 672
Merit: 281

The information above is correct and site.
Activity: 342
Merit: 100
Will invest in the ICO for sure Smiley
Activity: 1
My PRO's:

- They have been focused on this product since very beginning of 2016
- Status is not a metatoken (whole strata of which have been generated lately)
- 10k+ Slack supportes and very lively GitHub
- Fenbushi as an advisor - they are known for upholding very long-term token distribution approaches
- There are strong rumours they have already collected $40m in presales

My CON's:
- Shaky legal foundation (it's not a security - and it's not available to US)
- These series of hidden caps - seems like a more sophisticated way to extract capital from a FOMO market
- Kik's Kin is around the corner with a 300m strong userbase
- They are called WeChat killer - but Status will really try to follow this strategy, I would rather not put my money in this messenger battle.

These are just the basci concerns, I would share with you my link to my extended review, but it seems it's going to be banned since I am a newcomer.

Activity: 304
www.daxico.com
it seems the ICO is not open to US?
Depending on whether you have enough capital to follow ico,
Anyone can follow the promotional ico given
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
So are you guys going to invest on this?

I was in full fomo mode, but after reading a few last messages on this thread I'm not so sure.

There are many other good opportunities will available to invest your money. But when you're not sure then better to avoid that investment and keep the money in your hand to future investment purpose. I'm also not investing in in this but I saw betking is starting ICO so I may consider putting some money in that investment.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
^^^
SCAM SCAM SCAM

DO NOT SEND HERE

THIS IS A SCAMMER

ICO HAS STARTED

IMPORTANT
DO NOT send ETH from exchanges like Coinbase, Poloniex, Kraken, or use Jaxx. In addition DO NOT make use of any Multi-Signature wallet as we will not support them and your transaction will not go through. By doing so your ETH may be permanently lost, and the SNT may not be created.

REMEMBER
Your tokens, transactions, wallets and passwords are your responsibility. Protect your keys and passwords, they are unrecoverable. If you lose them someone else may get access to your tokens

CONTRACT/DEPOSIT ADDRESS 0x2b28Df0297508e941a56b97d6355FaE9bb664570

10,000 SNT per 1 ETH

RECOMMENDED GAS LIMIT 200,000

FIRST CAP: HIDDEN
Activity: 17
total supply of SNT will be 3billion if 300k ether limit reaches
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
SNM also, even for $ 300K with ETH they drove the wrong addresses . Need to be careful.
And SNM does not take a responsibility to their investors. Too many scammer in the slack in these days. Like what was happening with some of the others that get a scammer try to spread the wrong address to get an opportunity for scamming the person.
Activity: 28
So are you guys going to invest on this?

I was in full fomo mode, but after reading a few last messages on this thread I'm not so sure.
Activity: 19
SNM also, even for $ 300K with ETH they drove the wrong addresses . Need to be careful.
Activity: 209
Merit: 102
Note that ETH is used for payment inside the app, but not the token you buy in the crowdsale (SNT). SNT is used only to pay for using push-notifications service, which is not mandatory to use and can even be free (a node can just show ads instead).

This is OK. If you do not want to pay anything you have a restricted free version.
Activity: 17
https://contribute-status.im THIS IS A SCAM SITE DO NOT USE THIS OR YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR ETH

https://contribute.status.im/
THIS IS THE REAL SITE. YOU CANT GET SNT EARLY

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

Last 19 hours. From the main site follow. https://contribute.status.im/
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Note that ETH is used for payment inside the app, but not the token you buy in the crowdsale (SNT). SNT is used only to pay for using push-notifications service, which is not mandatory to use and can even be free (a node can just show ads instead).

So, even if the project itself will be successful, that doesn't mean users will buy SNT. Read the whitepaper for more details.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253

As far as the total numbers of coins, why do some people here have an answer? we have no idea, because there are apparently a bunch of hidden ceilings after $12m s is collected. When that first ceiling is hit they will close it within 24 hours, in which time another $100m could be collected for all we know.
This could easily turn out to be another $100m+ ico, so don't get too excited about getting in quick -this is not like bat, where it will start with a small market cap and plenty of room for it to go up on the exchanges.
If you ask me this whole idea and mysterious ico structure, added with the fact there is no bct threat = this is some serious bullshit with a high risk. Look at the team, you have to be kidding me there are just first names, wtf is up with that?!

agree with this. just first names of the devs, really?!

They look like they could be a bunch of college students who don't now anything more about coding than me. No bct thread is also a huge wtf?! Idk what to say about Status, other than it looks very sketchy.
Activity: 4
Hey guys,

just a question, the exchange will be 1 ETH = 10000 SNT.
Does this mean the minimum buy in will be 1 ETH, or is it possible to change only 0.5 ETH in SNT?

Thank you
Lexycon

I was wondering the same. Apparently the minimum contribution is 0.001 ETH.
(Found in the contribution FAQ https://blog.status.im/new-date-contribution-period-begins-tuesday-june-20th-at-2pm-gmt-e00c56c65ead)
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Really, sell sooner in twitter Status.

upload pic

Really saw SNT in my balance. Good Prices

Sell private sooner with bonus 20%.
Activity: 132

As far as the total numbers of coins, why do some people here have an answer? we have no idea, because there are apparently a bunch of hidden ceilings after $12m s is collected. When that first ceiling is hit they will close it within 24 hours, in which time another $100m could be collected for all we know.
This could easily turn out to be another $100m+ ico, so don't get too excited about getting in quick -this is not like bat, where it will start with a small market cap and plenty of room for it to go up on the exchanges.
If you ask me this whole idea and mysterious ico structure, added with the fact there is no bct threat = this is some serious bullshit with a high risk. Look at the team, you have to be kidding me there are just first names, wtf is up with that?!

agree with this. just first names of the devs, really?!
Activity: 11
The Status Token is listed in Cliff High's July report.
Pages:
Jump to: