Pages:
Author

Topic: SO CLOSE - page 2. (Read 513 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 07:30:30 PM
I feel like even though the price of Bitcoin has been on the down fall I feel like Bitcoin is so close to becoming the worlds leading currency. I can see it, however I feel like it takes some kind of major event for it to get over the hump. I know this sounds messed up, but I feel like another financial crisis would  help out bitcoin make that leap and make people trust the currency more. Another thing is retailers and their acceptance of bitcoins. If Amazon, Walmart, Target etc. started to accept Bitcoin as a valid currency, the currency would become more stable and attractive to consumers. What do you guys think?

Indeed.  Gradually,  bitcoin will be known globally. I takes time, but that way bitcoin reach it's position now are technically amazing.  Time will come,  bitcoin would be a leading currency as many investors invested on it, gradually will be number and trusted leading currency.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
elysian.finance
April 16, 2018, 07:29:56 PM
actually it is what many people want, bitcoin will soon be accepted into the first digital money in the world, but for me it is not easy for local authorities to accept and legalize bitcoin, and now there is a government that has legalized bitcoin and making bitcoin to be used to buy goods or something just exist in certain countries,
Activity: 406
Merit: 156
April 16, 2018, 07:16:50 PM
Bitcoin will become the world's leading currency, but it will take some time. In countries like Japan it already is an important currency and more countries will follow. And indeed, many shops are beginning to accept bitcoin as a payment.
Bitcoin can't become a world currency due to it's limited number , but it can make it easier for cryptocurrencies to get more introduced and adopted in market and companies such as payment methods , in order to get a world currency we need a currency that acts like fiat money and that ain't limited by number and doesn't encounter as much fluctuations as bitcoin does , because regulating prices won't be easy with such a currency .
Many companies have already accepted bitcoin as a payment tool and other countries are already fully using Emoney as their payment method , which is known as "cashless society" , the cryptocurrencies are the future and the sooner we adapt with them the better .
Activity: 224
Merit: 19
April 16, 2018, 06:57:49 PM
No we are not close, Bitcoin is not yet recognized by all countries and sad bad true Bitcoin users are just the minority. Only 1% of the population use Bitcoin. If we want Bitcoin to be number one we need to see a less volatile price, we need to see more entrepreneurs willing to accept Bitcoin as a payment and we need to see more people who not buy Bitcoin because of profit they can gain  but buy because of its usage.
Activity: 154
Merit: 16
April 16, 2018, 06:54:41 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but in order for something to be a currency, people actually need to spend it. NOBODY spends btc right now. People just buy it with fiat currency and assume it will increase in value so they can sell it for more fiat currency. Bitcoin is the opposite of a currency in that people do not use it to buy anything and in order to use it in 99.9% of the real world, it must be converted into fiat currency.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
April 16, 2018, 06:48:47 PM
What it will take is government making a strong statement on its acceptance, adoption and usage then we are going to see the coin flying once that happens.
Activity: 362
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 06:42:44 PM
Okay Bitcoin is gaining popularity and blockchain is on the mainstream adoption so in the future we could see that we will have one big nation or one world order, One currency in different countries. This will be happening soon.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
April 16, 2018, 06:20:40 PM
I feel like even though the price of Bitcoin has been on the down fall I feel like Bitcoin is so close to becoming the worlds leading currency. I can see it, however I feel like it takes some kind of major event for it to get over the hump. I know this sounds messed up, but I feel like another financial crisis would  help out bitcoin make that leap and make people trust the currency more. Another thing is retailers and their acceptance of bitcoins. If Amazon, Walmart, Target etc. started to accept Bitcoin as a valid currency, the currency would become more stable and attractive to consumers. What do you guys think?

Yes I think it will possible to happen but maybe it takes time and this could be the hard things to do because for now there are many countries that still not yet adapting bitcoin and other crypto to their country so it's very hard to implement that project or platform worldwide. But I think maybe after 5-7 years it will be happen, well it's always depends on the market situations and in the government of many countries.
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
April 16, 2018, 06:07:37 PM
Bitcoin will become the world's leading currency, but it will take some time. In countries like Japan it already is an important currency and more countries will follow. And indeed, many shops are beginning to accept bitcoin as a payment.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1012
★Nitrogensports.eu★
April 16, 2018, 05:52:53 PM

It won't be so easy. Fiat currencies have governments backing them, governments have armies at their beck and call. The US government has in the past outlawed the private holding of gold. Similarly, you can expect other governments to use all means at their disposal to prevent an alternate currency from flourishing.
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin
April 15, 2018, 10:47:23 PM
I feel like even though the price of Bitcoin has been on the down fall I feel like Bitcoin is so close to becoming the worlds leading currency. I can see it, however I feel like it takes some kind of major event for it to get over the hump. I know this sounds messed up...
I also feel " I know this sounds messed up" Bitcoin is a phenomenal, no doubt but how we exalt it into the apotheosis of world leading currency beats me hallow. How is that going to happen? It can't even survive without the Internet. Its workings aren't easily understood by the unlettered and illiterates. Even the literate struggle to understand how the blockchain tech works. It's a good feeling to have about Bitcoin's position in world currency but an objective critique shows it isn't going to be possible.
Man I wouldn't know what to do with a car like that. My main wheels is a bicycle and I have a scooter for when I step out. With a cup holder for my beer.

A Lambo is the most useless car I can think off.

In fact I was in Singapore and some dude was driving a Ferrari, you can hear it miles away. So he pulls off at the light, gets to second gear, has to stop for the next light. I heard that car go about 5 traffic lights, he never got over second gear. Totally and utterly pointless.

Where I am you can't get over 80km/h in the entire country, just water buffaloes and scooters. So if I ever bought one I'd wall mount it. Just what you have to do if you make it in Crypto's I guess.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
April 15, 2018, 10:45:24 PM
I feel like even though the price of Bitcoin has been on the down fall I feel like Bitcoin is so close to becoming the worlds leading currency. I can see it, however I feel like it takes some kind of major event for it to get over the hump. I know this sounds messed up...
I also feel " I know this sounds messed up" Bitcoin is a phenomenal, no doubt but how we exalt it into the apotheosis of world leading currency beats me hallow. How is that going to happen? Bitcoin can't even survive without the Internet. Its workings aren't easily understood by the unlettered and illiterates, even the literate ones struggle to understand how the blockchain tech works. It's a good feeling to have about Bitcoin's position in world currency but an objective critique shows it isn't going to be possible.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
April 15, 2018, 10:33:55 PM
Yes it is true because little by little bitcoin is improving it's technology together with the countries slowly knowing more or accepting it's real world use. It is slowly getting mainstream by it's own organic way.  If reasonable regulations could be implemented without altering bitcoin's purpose then we could see it being adapted faster. I like this time of bitcoin's growth and I am happy to be part of history.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
April 15, 2018, 10:31:34 PM
Bitcoin can’t accept as a regular currency because of its high volatility. Still I am not seeing bitcoin as a major currency it’s more or less like asset or commodity. Even any shares or asset couldn’t find such a huge fluctuation . Bitcoin will be having this fluctuation in future also because of increasing popularity and demand other side only 21 million coins.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
April 15, 2018, 10:30:21 PM

For me, If I am going to put an analogy to it, I think that bitcoin’s price is viewable on the horizon but still far enough. Although I know what you mean when you say that it is so close yet so far. However, with how bitcoin has been acting uo and how volatile the current structure is I can say that we still need to have a regulations in effect which I think would help bitcoin and the whole of the cryptocurrency market greatly. That said I am waiting for a country to realky integrate bitcoin into them
Activity: 236
Merit: 39
April 15, 2018, 10:28:02 PM
Yes bitcoin price fall down but its price is still expensive no one can just buy a bitcoin in just one buying. And bitcoin can't be a price that you can use to buy stuff in the store. Yes it is leading all currency but its on crypto not the real currency like dollar that you can use to buy in store or in the market. Its just my thought.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
April 15, 2018, 10:19:24 PM
I feel like even though the price of Bitcoin has been on the down fall I feel like Bitcoin is so close to becoming the worlds leading currency.
bitcoin stopped being on "the down fall" a couple of weeks ago!
and we are not anywhere close to seeing bitcoin as the worlds leading currency, it has the potential for sure but it is far away.

Another thing is retailers and their acceptance of bitcoins. If Amazon, Walmart, Target etc. started to accept Bitcoin as a valid currency, the currency would become more stable and attractive to consumers. What do you guys think?
merchants, retailers,... adoption of bitcoin will increase the adoption in general, that is for sure but it won't make bitcoin price stable. the only thing that can make it stable is more trusted exchanges with packed order books instead of current shady/risky ones with thin order books.
Activity: 66
April 15, 2018, 10:06:18 PM
it's true what you say, when all the people and some countries of the world accept the existence of bitcoin and become a legitimate currency, bitcoin prices can be more expensive than today and for the next few months.
this may happen, even if for now only a few countries can accept bitcoin and this seems a bit difficult to do.
Activity: 246
April 15, 2018, 09:52:57 PM
I think if a giant like amazon, walmart, the target will make bitcoin more needed and indirectly the level of bitcoin demand will increase
Activity: 238
April 15, 2018, 09:44:28 PM
Yes, I totally agree with you that bitcoin is very close to becoming a normal currency which people are using as a normal currency. I want to see the world to use bitcoin in their daily lives.
Pages:
Jump to: