Pages:
Author

Topic: So correction is coming? - page 2. (Read 1549 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
August 17, 2017, 02:32:03 PM
Just my speculation, Bitcoin recovers to nearly 4500 USD from a minor correction, but it could not pass 4500 USD, this is not a good sign. I guess that's because people are selling their alt coins for Bitcoin and finally for fiat - that causes a small raise for Bitcoin . BUT: weekend is coming, this is an appropriate time for a big correction.

Bitcoin is probably due for a correction though - nothing can go up indefinitely and it's had an incredible run since the fork. no?
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
August 17, 2017, 02:22:17 PM
Just my speculation, Bitcoin recovers to nearly 4500 USD from a minor correction, but it could not pass 4500 USD, this is not a good sign. I guess that's because people are selling their alt coins for Bitcoin and finally for fiat - that causes a small raise for Bitcoin . BUT: weekend is coming, this is an appropriate time for a big correction.
Bitcoin has try several times today to break the strong resistance at $4500 and I see that there is no strong momentum to break that level because of the activities of traders who only interest is to make profit. Many traders that are currently pumping bitcoin are going to sell of their position to take profit and that will force the price to actually make a correction as op has rightly said. I think correction is on the way to create momentum in other to break this wonderful level of $4500.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 286
August 17, 2017, 02:06:51 PM

you are right  .    This is what happens now and later  . bitcoin can  2500   again                                                     
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
August 17, 2017, 01:42:54 PM
i'm surpriced it tanked and recovered so fast to be honest
Activity: 618
Merit: 292
August 17, 2017, 12:50:01 PM
Will this be the correction from the correction then?
(Or the correction from the correction correction... ? I lost the overview...)
Sorry, but what should be corrected?
The dips, the bottoms, the crash before aug1st?
Yes!
But upwards!
Please...
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
August 17, 2017, 12:26:46 PM
Resistance at 4500.00. Alts may start to catch up.

I'm hoping that BTC keeps going past 5000.00 this weekend. I would like to see the alts fall some more before buying in again.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
August 17, 2017, 12:08:46 PM
Pages:
Jump to: